12

Y/N
-

A few days after I arrived in Portland, I'm at the stadium with the girls, working out when I get a call, so I leave the group to answer it, since it was Jeff calling. My manager, not my bio dad. Still haven't met my bio family. I'm scared to.

"Jeff! What's up?"

"Big news kid."

"You got me a pet llama."

"No, what?"

"Nevermind. What's the news?"

"Logan Paul wants to meet you."

"There's no way."

"Are you doubting my Manager Jeff powers?" Jeff asks and I sigh.

"You're for real?"

"Of course I'm for real! He wants you to go to California and spend a couple of days with him and his crew."

"Alright, well, when?"

"Your flight is tomorrow at 4. In the afternoon. You have plenty of time to spend with your sister, because from LA, you go to New Jersey." Jeff says and I sigh.

"Yeah, Okay. I trust you, Jeff, I trust you."

"That's what I like to hear. I'll see you in LA, kid." He says before hanging up, so I go back over to the girls, who stop their workout to look at me.

"So I've got a flight to LA tomorrow." I say and everyone shares a look.

"For?" Christine asks and I shrug.

"I'm meeting someone."

"Who?" Mallory asks and I ignore her.

"Who?" Emily asks and I smirk.

"I'm not telling you."

-

"So who are you meeting with?" Tobin asks as we get into her apartment after dinner with everyone.

"Logan Paul. But don't tell anyone. I wasn't told about how confidential the details are for this."

"You're trying to be respectful. I understand." Tobin says and I nod. "But I'm going to LA with you."

"What?"

"Y/N, where did you go to college for half a year?"

"UCLA."

"In?"

"Los Angeles."

"Who was your roommate?"

"Mallory."

"Where'd you fall for her."

"L-oh. Oh! Oh shit. Yeah. Okay. You're coming along too." I say and Tobin rolls her eyes.

"You are a genius." Tobin says and I sigh.

"Leave me alone."

-

The next day, as Tobin and I land at LAX, we head to luggage claim to get the duffles we packed. Just in case things get messy and we need to change more than necessary, Jeff finds me and greets Tobin.

"I was really anticipating you bringing her." Jeff says and I shrug. "We need to go though. We're already behind schedule, but that's the plane's fault and not yours." He says as we're ushered by security details to the car waiting for us. This time, there is no driver, but I'm handed the keys. The excuse being that I spent almost a year of my life here, I have the most experience with LA traffic. But I think that Jeff just really doesn't want to drive. It doesn't matter, I hop in the driver seat and Jeff puts in the address as I pull out of the airport.