19

Y/N
-

I groan as I wake up with a pounding headache and sit up, looking over at who was holding me, smiling as Jade's green eyes flit open as well before she sits up.

"What's wrong?" Jade asks, wrapping me up in her arms and holding me close.

"I dunno, just, woke up, not able to fall back asleep." I say and she smiles softly at me, so I return the smile and rest my head on her chest as I cuddle up to her. "I've had this idea." I say and Jade hums.

"And what would that be?" She asks and I sigh, laying on my back and grinning to myself as she toys with my hair.

"Okay, so, I don't want you to get mad or anything." I say, looking up at her, watching as she furrows her brows.

"We'll see."

"Alright, so before we met, I kinda had a friends with benefits phase."

"Okay."

"I had two at the same time, one was a teammate of mine."

"Mallory Pugh."

"Yeah, my ex."

"And the other?"

"Uh, Logan Paul." I say and Jade's eyes widen.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, he kinda took my virginity on my birthday." I say and Jade raises a brow. "We were drunk. I didn't know until he told me the next day."

"So where are you going with this?"

"I want to prank him."

"How? A pregnancy prank?" She asks and I just smirk. "Oh my god, Y/N. You can't be serious, when was the last time you had sex with him?"

"Bout a month ago." I say after a moment of thinking about it. It's been a long month for me, okay? Sue me for not thinking of the last time I had sex.

"Does his fanbase know about you two?"

"No."

"So you wouldn't be able to let him put it on YouTube."

"Never said it was gonna be for YouTube." I say and Jade sighs, smiling down at me. "It'd just be sweet revenge for what he did to his assistant last year." I say and she chuckles.

"You're a devious little one, aren't you?" She asks and I shrug, biting my lip as I grab the back of her neck and pulling her into a soft kiss.

-
Logan
-

I had just gotten home from doing something important, when I got a text from Y/N.

Baby Heath: We need to talk, that's why I've been so dodgy lately, I'll call you tomorrow. I'm going to bed right now.

Me: Alright, cool, talk to you in the morning, hope everything's alright with you.

-

In the morning, when I woke up, it was 10, meaning it's 1 over in Florida, so I call Y/N.

"Took you long enough, Mr. Maverick." Y/N says into her phone, giggling a little.

"Yeah, sorry, stayed up late with some business stuff." I say, scratching my head.

"Stop it, I'm not going to tell you again." She says quietly and I furrow my brow.

"So what's up?"

"Is Brendan around?" She asks and I sigh groggily.

"No, no, I just woke up, haven't gone and gotten him yet, what's up?" I ask and she sighs.