15

Mal straddles my waist and leans in to kiss me, so I reciprocate, but stop her as she tries to deepen the kiss.

"What? What's wrong?" She asks and I sigh, sitting up.

"I came here thinking I wanted a few rounds with you, but now that I'm here, I really just want to take a cold shower to calm myself and cuddle up with you." I say and Mal's eyes light up. I don't mind it this time. "How's that sound?"

"Can I join that cold shower then? I need a shower too and this is California." Mal says and I nod, getting up and heading into the bathroom. After we get that hands free shower, we get out and Mal runs to get me some clothes that I can borrow, and once we're both dressed, we crawl into bed and cuddle up under the covers, once I'm comfortable, I fall asleep instantly.

-

In the morning, we head to breakfast together and everyone looks at us.

"Y/N?" Tobin asks and I look at my sister, walking with her when she motions for me to. "You feeling alright? You're wearing Mallory's clothes."

"I feel great actually."

"I don't need to hear about the sex you guys had."

"Then you should listen up because all we did was cuddle the entire night. Got a cold shower, changed, and cuddled up, I crashed right away."

"Does that mean?"

"Yeah. I think so. I'll have to talk to Logan and call it off with him and then tell her I need to think for a bit before I actually decide wether or not I want to give her a second chance." I say and Tobin kisses my forehead.

After breakfast, I call Logan while Christen is out.

"Hey, what's up?" He asks and I chuckle as I hear Kong barking in the background.

"We need to talk. You think you could come pick me up at two-ish?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'll be done with filming by then."

"You're never done filming."

"Touché." He says and I smirk. "Alright, I've gotta go. I'll see you at two-ish."

"See you." I say before hanging up as Christen comes in.

"Making plans to go get nailed?" Christen asks and I sigh.

"I don't know what your problem with me and my sister is, but I'm getting tired of the shitty way you're treating us, either clean up your act or tell my sister you're not interested in her." I say and Christen looks at me. "Yeah I'm talking to you. I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but you've been a real bitch since I was first called up. I didn't do anything to you, Tobin didn't do anything to you, so either say your piece or stay out of our lives." I say and she sighs.

"I'm scared."

"Of?"

"Falling."

"For Tobin?"

"Yeah."

"Try dating Mallory Pugh. She'll give you a real reason to be scared to fall, Chris. You can trust Tobin, you know that. She'll catch you when you fall. How long have you two known each other?"

"A long ass time."

"And in that long ass time has she betrayed your trust or broken your heart in any way?"

"No."

"So there you go. Take a chance on my sister. It'll be worth it. Though by now she probably wants nothing to do with you."