14

"So how was California?" Tobin asks and Y/N shrugs.

"It was California. I had a blast. Logan, Evan and Brenden are amazing gym partners, they pushed me to work harder and I've got a better physique than I personally think I've ever had. Really hope to keep it." Y/N says and I check my phone to make it seem like I'm not listening.

"That's great, did you enjoy your birthday?" Tobin asks.

"Yeah. Logan's is on the first, so we had a double party last Sunday for the both of us, and on my birthday we went out. As you guys saw. I saw that you two watched my story." Y/N says and I look up.

"I saw Logan holding Evan like a baby, I was curious." I say and laugh as Tobin says that she saw the same thing.

"It was a crazy night." Y/N says, but it's obvious she wanted to say more. "But I need to talk to you when we get home, Tob." Y/N says and I get back on my phone.

-
Y/N
-

"He what?!" Tobin exclaims as I finished telling her how Logan and I possibly had sex after going to the club.

"He told me that the morning after we went to the club, he woke up to you calling him, he was naked, I looked naked, and there was a full condom on the floor at the foot of his bed. I was kinda sore on Tuesday, I just thought it was the workouts." I say and Tobin sighs. "He may have taken my virginity."

"See, this is why I freak out on you so much. I never know what you're going to get into." Tobin says, sighing and pacing.

"Tobin, stop pacing, you're going to trigger my anxiety and hello panic attack." I say and Tobin sighs, so I pull out my worry stone and hand it to her.

"Thank you." She says before rubbing her thumb across the surface. I got it from a fan in Australia, and it's been my best friend ever since. "What kind of sore was it? Was it like the curl up in a ball and sob kind of sore?"

"No, it was the kind of sore you are after playing a full Olympic gold medal match, taking a damn good beating and getting a hat trick kind of sore."

"So you liked it."

"I don't know if I liked it. I just remember us talking out on his balcony after getting home from the club, and then waking up in his room, naked, at noon. I just thought, you know, we swam, he crashed on the couch and I showered in his room, forgetting a change of clothes to change into and just fell asleep anyway." I say and Tobin sighs.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I didn't know how to tell my big sister that my friend's birthday present from me was my first time, which I don't even remember. That the people who vowed to keep me safe, allowed me to get drunk illegally. I wanted to talk to Logan about this first."

"And?"

"All he knows is that he wants to keep the whole fiasco from his fans. I agree. If the fans find out, everyone else finds out and back to college I go." I say and Tobin sighs.

"As long as you're still comfortable around him and the others. That's all that matters."

"I don't think any of them drugged me. I just think I got blackout drunk and lost my virginity to a friend of mine who just so happens to also be one of my favorite youtubers."

"So my gay as hell little sister might really be bi." Tobin says and I sigh.

"Don't. Don't." I say and she chuckles.

"There's nothing wrong with being bi."

"Why does there have to be a label on it?"

"You two are so together."