17

After camp, we all went back to our clubs, but Y/N told me that we weren't staying in Portland for long, she wanted to take me back to LA to celebrate my birthday.

"Are we staying with Logan?" I ask her as we sit at the island eating the food she made us.

"What?" She asks looking at me with a furrowed brow before scoffing. "No. Not this time." She says and I raise a brow.

"Where are we staying then?" I ask and she smirks.

"You'll find out." She says and I sigh.

"Y/N, I swear if you got a mansion." I say and she shrugs.

"If I got a mansion, you'll what?" I ask.

"I dunno, take your credit card away from you, and your wallet? How do you keep your little sister from spending money like Logan Paul?" I ask and she chuckles.

"Keep me away from Logan Paul." She says and I scoff.

"Kinda hard to do that when you're always on his-" I start but stop when she glares at me. "Team." I say and Y/N covers her face with her hands. "Yeah, I've seen that video. I fell asleep watching that video you did with him, the soccer trickshots? Woke up to the disstrack."

"I hate you." She says before leaving her food, still half a plate.

"Okay! I'll just eat the rest of your food!" I call after her, smirking when she comes running back into the kitchen, smacks my wrist as I reach for her plate, and scarfs down the rest of her food.

"What food?" She asks with a mouthful and I shake my head.

"You're ridiculous." I say and she shrugs, walking off.

-
Y/N
-

When we got to LA, we ran into Logan at the airport, he was dropping Evan off, so we said hey, and I left my sister with Logan as I went to go get a rental car.

-
Tobin
-

"Well this is awkward." Logan says and I nod.

"So, how have you been?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Good, good." He says and I nod. "Look, I know you aren't happy with me for agreeing to Y/N's little proposition." He says and I shrug.

"I trust her." I say and he nods.

"But you don't trust me." He says and I shrug.

"I never said that."

"But you never said you did." He retorts and I shrug.

"Hey guys." Y/N says, coming over with car keys in her hand.

"Hey." We greet and she smiles.

"Well, got the car." She says and I nod.

"I'll stay here with the bags if you go get the car." I say and she shrugs, leaving her backpack with me and disappearing, as soon as she's out of earshot, I turn to Logan. "You're not telling me everything." I say and he sighs.

"Dammit." He says and I cross my arms, raising my brow at him. "I think I'm falling for Y/N." He says and I sigh. "Exactly my reaction when I figured it out." He says and I think for a second.

"Yeah, I have no idea how to help you, man." I say as my sister pulls up in a blue Toyota Tundra. "See you." I say before putting the bags in the back, with Logan's help because he's just as stubborn as Y/N, and get in the passenger seat. She drives for a while until we pull up to a really nice looking house. "Y/N, I told you no mansion."

"And that made me want to get a mansion even more." She says and I sigh. "It's not like I'm a homeowner now. Airbnb." She says and I give her a look. "Oh, thank you, Y/N, you're the best little sister ever! I love you so much! Best birthday getaway ever!" She says in a high pitched voice as she parks in front of the garage.