16

Mal
-

After that argument with Logan, I was pissed, so when Y/N came to my room, I was still awake, I didn't mind her only wanting to cuddle, but I did really want her like, show her that she doesn't need Logan to have fun, if you catch my meaning. I didn't like having to share Y/N. Not one bit, but I accepted her offer and told her I was okay with sharing her because I didn't deserve to have her to myself. I didn't deserve to have sex with her, but I want her back, so do what she wants, show her that I'll try to keep from hurting her again, and make a move when I know she trusts me again, her wanting to cuddle me last night was probably the best thing to happen to me since I broke her heart. But of course, my happy day had to be ruined when of all people, Logan showed up at the hotel in his Cool Bus, swooped up the love of my life, and drove off with her while his song, "No Handlebars" played through the outer speakers on the Cool Bus.

"He's taunting you." Christen said and I sighed.

"Yeah, no shit."

"Well, if you wouldn't have fucked up in the first place..." Kelley says and I just stare at her.

"I swear, O'Hara." I say and Tobin walks over to me, turns me by the shoulder and walks me into the hotel.

"You swear nothing, Pugh, I've wanted to slap you so hard that your dad felt it in his balls, but I can't. Y/N would kill me. You lay a finger on Kelley, I'll do the same." She says and I sigh, opening my mouth to speak, but she stuffs an unpeeled orange into my mouth. "I know that it's hard to share Y/N. If you think you don't like what Y/N is doing, try being me, but if I can make it through this without lashing out, me of all people. This should be easy for you. Go to your room, cool off, when Y/N gets back, I'll send her up to talk to you. Okay?" Tobin continues as I fight with the orange, so she just yanks it out.

"Ow!"

"You have no idea how satisfying that was for me." Tobin says and I sigh. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes. Go up to my room, you'll send Y/N up when she gets back." I say and she nods, handing me the orange and sending me on my way.

-

At around seven, as I was watching some stupid cop show that I wasn't paying attention to, there was a knock on my room door, so I got up and went to the door, opening it without looking through the peephole. When the door opened, Y/N looked up at me from her phone, and her shirt fell since she stopped scratching her stomach.

"Y/N, hi." I say and she gives me a little grin that will forever knock my thoughts into a mad jumble.

"Hey." She says, putting her phone in her pocket.

"Uh, come in, sorry." I say, stepping to the side, and she laughs softly, walking in past me as I shut the door. "So you changed clothes." I say, noticing her red and black wardrobe, red Maverick shirt, red marled Maverick joggers, and her red and black Nike running shoes.

"Yeah, uh, I got a little distracted at the Maverick House." Y/N says, rubbing the back of her neck as she looks at the carpeted floor beneath our feet.

"Hey, you don't need to feel bad, no strings attached, right?" I ask and she looks up at me again before heaving a heavy sigh.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about that." She says, sitting on the bed, and I furrow my brow, sitting beside her.

"Okay?"

"I-I uh, want to call off our arrangement."

"Did you call it off with Logan?"

"Y-yeah-yeah, I did. Don't worry about him. He's not a problem anymore." She says, her brows furrowing as she avoids looking at me, she tries to take a deep breath, but it's ragged, and her breathing picks up. She's having a panic attack.