26

Two weeks into my three month suspension, I've got myself a nice routine here in LA. I wake up next to Jade, get ready, go train with Kelley, go home to Jade's apartment, make her and I some breakfast, and when she leaves to start her day, I start mine by creating content online. My YouTube channel is doing pretty well considering it's only two weeks old, I try to upload every day, but there's not much variety in the content considering my day is literally just wake up, go work out, go home, sit around until Jade either comes home for the night, or invites me to a class. My viewers have suggested I play games on Twitch, but if I became a full time streamer, Jade would kill me. Or just force me to find my own place with room for my office, and I quite like waking up next to my girlfriend every day. They've also suggested I make an account on Tik Tok, but I dunno what I'd do on there it's all underaged kids. I'm 20. I wouldn't fit in. But, I'm bored right now, so I open the app that's been on my phone since it was Music.ally. There's a single creator I kept it for, but I never check it. This is the first time I've opened the app since I re-installed it before I was called up. I sign into my account, and see what's up for a while. After a while I go to make my first video, but close out the app, and decide to get on YouTube, and find some dances to learn.

-

When Jade came home, I was actually trying to choreograph my own dance, but as she walked in, I got frustrated with myself.

"Fuck!" I yell, looking over when I hear my girlfriend's keys jangle.

"You okay babe?"

"No. I hate myself." I say, and Jade rushes over.

"What? Why?" She asks and I sigh.

"No, I'm just frustrated because I don't know this one move, and I have a mental image of what it looks like, but I can't describe it. I think you might've done it once."

"Try to describe it babe." She urges, so I take a deep breath.

"In my head, you squat like this." I say, squatting so my knees are at a 90 degree angle. "And you switch feet rapidly, end up on one foot, do it again and end up on the other."

"First off, let's head to a studio so you can see what you're doing. You're using the bathroom mirror, and it's cute, but please. For your sanity." Jade says, so I relent and follow her out to her car where she drives us to a studio.

-

After a week and a half of working together with Jade. We had the dance the way I wanted it, I told Jade she could do what she wanted to do with it, and thanked her for helping me.

"You're a kick ass choreographer, babe." Jade says, and I smile.

"I have a master mentoring me." I say, and Jade grins at me.

"Let's get out of here, and get some food." Jade says, heading over to our stuff to gather her stuff while I follow her to gather mine.

-

A few days later, I was in a fight. A very brief fight, but a fight nonetheless. I was out, hanging out with Kelley, and some guy came up and started hitting on us, everything was fine, aside from the fact that we both were very uncomfortable, until I politely asked him to leave us alone so we could go about our day, and he called me a dyke, that's when I snapped, I popped him in the mouth real good before three sets of hands were pulling me away from him.

"You're damn right I'm a dyke!" I yell at the guy crouched, clutching his bleeding mouth. "But your girlfriend didn't seem to mind that last night, buddy!" I yell, and other people of the group that pulled me away steps between him and I so he doesn't come back for more and get fucked up again.