13

After training, Mark asked me what I felt about signing with PTFC again, this time in front of everyone, so I looked to King, who nodded, then to Emily, then Lindsey, Christine, and finally Tobin, they all nodded at me, so I sighed, I admit, I really wanted to play alongside my sister again, so I accepted the offer. He dismissed everyone else into the locker room while I followed him into his office, called Jeff, and had everything set up.

Two days later, I signed the two year contract in front of a huge crowd and held up my new jersey with my 16 on it, and right now it said Heath, but I had decided I was going to switch off names for games until I decided what I wanted to do, adopt both names, or choose, but I'll probably do the former so no feelings get hurt. Once all that was said and done, Tobin insisted I move in with her. Because Mallory was now in charge of the apartment I left her with. I stopped paying the rent for her in December. She's a big girl. So I moved in with my big sister and stayed a couple of days, mostly to pack because I was headed to LA to help Logan out. More Lydia than anyone because he's a handful, but he said he'd pay me to help out, and let me be their temporary roommate.

"I can't believe you're headed back to LA." Tobin says, hugging me tight at the door.

"I can't believe you're letting me."

"You're a grown woman. You know what you're doing." She says and I shake my head.

"That's the thing. I have no damn idea."

"That's the beauty of being an adult." Tobin says and I sigh.

"Three months."

"Go already, kid." She says and I whine as she pushes me out the door. "Go enjoy yourself." She says and I sigh, heading down and to the uber that was waiting for me.

-
Tobin
-

Y/N has been gone about a month, and everyday I watch the vlogs just to make sure she's alright. She looks like she's having a blast and that's really all I could ask for, I've seen a couple of time lapses of Logan in the gym with Y/N and Evan, or just a time lapse of Y/N spending a couple hours in the back yard keeping up her training. She regularly goes and trains with her girls down at UCLA, and was anticipating the national team going to LA for the next camp, because we had two World Cup qualifiers against Russia, and they were both in LA. I'm so glad that the Camp is in a week and I got called up. I miss my sister. The rest of the team that you'd expect to be called up was, we were going to have some fun on and off the field. I was gonna steal my sister away from her buddies and we were gonna hang out with her. Everyone misses her. Of course Mallory does, but she's kept her mouth shut since Y/N snapped at her, I still commend Y/N on being able to say what she said without panicking.

"What's got you so quiet?" I hear Mallory say as she sits on the turf in front of me.

"Thinking about Camp, thinking about my sister, thinking of seeing my sister while we're at Camp." I respond and she nods.

"How is she?" Mallory asks and I look at her. "As a teammate, I wonder about her health and overall well being."

"And as her ex?"

"I wonder about the same things as well as if she's found someone new or has been hurt again. If anyone has their eye on her."

"Someone has their eye on her, but he-"

"He? He who?"

"The guy she's staying with until May."

"Logan? Well fuck."

"What? What's 'Well fuck'?" I ask and Mallory shrugs.

"I'm no competition for him. You've seen him, all tall and buff and rich and shit."