|| Five ||

Soonyoung's POV

"Yaaaa!" Jisoo hyung came and unzipped the tent. Jihoon and I jumped "Woah..um..okay."

   "Nothing." I yelped.

   "Okay..come on. We want to go swimming." Jisoo said and left the tent.

   Jihoon and I looked at eachother but quickly looked away.

   "Go out. I'm coming soon." I smiled and went to my bag to get a towel.

   "Okay." He replied and left to join the rest of the family.

   I took a deep breath then picked up my towel and walked out the tent and zipped it up behind me. Everyone was gathered around the fireplace waiting.

   "Everyone's out. Alright, let go. In the van!" Dad said and mom all my brothers got up and headed into the car with their swimming things.

   It was a 5 minute drive but it would've taken 15 minutes to walk to the lake.

   When we got there mom and dad set up beach chairs and umbrellas while all the kids ran into the water.

   We were all laughing and jumping around, splashing water at eachother. Mingyu accidentally splashed too much water at Jihoon's face then Jihoon got upset and started chasing him.

   I saw Seokmin try to pick up Minghao but couldn't even manage to life him off his feet. Then Jun hyung came and lifted Minghao with no struggle at all. We were all laughing and having fun in the water while Dad Cheol and Jeong Mom sat on the beach. Then Jun hyung dunk into the water with Minghao and came out laughing as Minghao started playfully hitting him for not warning him that they were going under water.

   After a while half of us went to play in the sand.

   I was making a funny looking sand castle with Seokmin and Seungkwan. Even though it not seemed to be a pile of sand and rocks with shells on top, we were having fun. Mingyu and Wonwoo were digging a hole in the ground and trying to put Chan inside and he rest of my brothers were playing in the water.

   Suddenly Jun started yelling frantically.

   "Mom! Dad!" He yelled as he and Jisoo dragged something towards shore followed by Vernon and Jihoon.

   Mom and dad quickly ran over and helped them bring the figure onto land. I noticed that the figure was an unconscious Minghao. All the kids gathered around our parents who were kneeling over Minghao.

   "Minghao! Minghao! Sweetie, wake up!" Mom cried as he shook our little brothers body.

   "Hold on, move over please, honey." Dad carefully moved mom aside to be right next to Minghao. He started doing CPR and giving Minghao mouth to mouth as we all watched in horror.

   "What happened?!" Mom fretted.

   "We were swimming in the deep end and Minghao lost one of his floaties and he sinked to the bottom." Jisoo told us.

   "We couldn't get him out!" Jun wept.

   "Minghao! Wake up!" Dad yelled before giving him two more breaths.

   Minghao's eyes snapped open and he started coughing out water. He looked around panicked and looked at mom.

   "M-m-mommy!" He stammered as tears poured down his face. "Too scary.."

   Minghao hid his face in our mothers chest.

   "Minghao..are you okay?" Dad asked gently stroking his wet hair.

   Little Minghao turned his head and looked at our dad.

   "D-Daddy...I-I don't like s-swimming." He wept and left the arms of our mom and hopped into the comforting hug of our dad.

   "It's okay..shh.." Dad comforted the shocked 4 year old. "You're here with us now."

   "I don't want you boys in the water anymore. Just stay on the sand." Mom told us as dad sat back down in his beach chair wrapping Minghao in his arms. 

   Slowly my brothers dispersed still concerned about our brother.

   After a while, Jihoon and I were collecting rocks and Minghao seemed to be better seeing how he was running around with Seungkwan and Seokmin.

   "Look Jihoon." I called preparing my hand to throw a rock at the water.

   "What are you doing??" He wondered.

   "Watch." I smirked and threw the pebble at the water but it just made a big splash and sunk.

   Jihoon laughed.

   "Watch me." He smiled and flicked his own rock at the water and it skipped twice.

   "Wow!" I exulted and patted his head.

   I turned my head and saw a beautiful blue butterfly fly by us.

   "Cool!" I exclaimed chasing the winged creature down the beach and farther from the rest of our family.

   "Wait for me, Hoshi!" Jihoon yelled after me.

   We chased the butterfly and it flew into the forest far behind the beach. We followed deep into the forest. It landed on a tree trunk and Jihoon and I tried to sneak up on it to get a better look. Once we got too close it flew up towards he skywars.

   "Aw." Jihoon said glumly. That's okay.

   We saw this couple pass by and I remembered something I had learned.

   "Jihoon." I said once the couple had passed by and were out of sight. "Do you know what 'boyfriend' is?"

   "Um..yes. I think so." He chirped.

   "Can we be boyfriends?" I asked.

   "Maybeee" he smiled.

   "Okay. Then we are boyfriends now!" I giggled, smiling like an idiot. I was so happy and Jihoon seemed to be as well.

   Suddenly he seemed worried.

   "Where are we?" He asked.

   I looked around not recognizing the area around us.

   "I don't know." I said.

   "Where's mommy and daddy??" He worried.

   "Come." I held his hand and we started walking.

•••
Still keep in mind that here Soonyoung is 6 and Jihoon is 5 and they were both so young and don't know much.
I promise I have better grammar than this. I don't really look over my writing. I just write it then publish and if I read it over again I will edit some things and republish it. Also these last few chapters were Form the point of view from the characters when thy are like 6 or 9 or something, so when they are speaking they would have a smaller vocabulary, right, so yah. Please comment and give constructive criticism. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.