|| Twenty Four ||

*back to present day*

Jihoon's POV

By the third week of school Son Soonyoung and I got pretty close. I cried and front of him and told him things I haven't told anyone else but my brothers. Our relationship became similar to the relationship I had with Soonyoung, my brother.

   "Soonyoung." I caught him after fourth period.

   "Hi, Jihoon." He smiled.

   "Wanna come to the library to finish the project? It's due tomorrow." I pointed out.

   I already let my parents know so they wouldn't freak out.

   "Oh yeah. I almost forgot. But sure." He answered.

   We walked to the library. It was only a research project so everything was done online. We stayed at the library for hours and hours staring at our computer screens and finishing off the project.

   When we finally finished and submitted it online, we both sat back in our chairs and exhaled. It was already 6pm.

   "My brain hurts." Soonyoung joked.

   "Me too." I laughed.

   He held my hand which surprised me.

   "Jihoon," he began. "Do you want to go on a, um, on a date? With me?"

   My heart skipped a beat. Or three.

   "Y-Yeah, of course." I perplexed trying not to smile like an idiot.

   "Really?" He sounded surprised as if he expected me to say no. "Um, where do you wanna go?"

   "I'm not sure."

   "How abut we get something to eat. There's this cafe that I heard was pretty good."

   "Okay, let's go there then."

   We walked to cafe and I realized that it was just a block away from my house. Maybe just a 5 minute walk.

   The cafe wasn't empty but it was crowded either. There were people sitting at tables and barely anyone at the cash register. We walked into the cafe I recognized some people there who went to the same school as Soonyoung and me. We walked to the counter and ordered.

   "Oh hi," Soonyoung said to the girl cash register. "Your name was Sana right?"

"Yeah, we go to the same school." She smiled.

I recognized her from school, she had lots of aegyo. Her girlfriend was Dahyun who I noticed was at the other cash register.

"Hi, Jihoon." She chirped.

"Hey." I replied.

"So, what can I get you guys?" She asked.

"I'll just have a medium chai tea and a chocolate chip cookie." Soonyoung decided.

"I'll have the same thing." I smirked. I didn't know what to get so I decided to order whatever Soonyoung did.

"Okay." She piped then looked at the screen on her cash register. "Uhm..sorry, I just got this job and these registers are confusing."