☆Seventeen☆

Jihoon's POV

"Hi, hyung..." I said to Soonyoung's tombstone placing down flowers. "H-How are you?"

I sat down in front of the tombstone. It had only been a couple of weeks after the funeral here in Korea but I visited every single day. Dad would always come with me but he'd sit in the car because he couldn't stay there for too long or he would break. Me on the other hand, I couldn't last a day without coming to visit Soonyoung.

"I m-miss you....a lot." I stuttered between sobs."I-I really wish you could come back...It's not the same here without you."

I looked down at the sweater I was wearing. It was still way too big for me.

"Look, I still wear your sweater. The one we bought before you.." I stopped myself. "Anyway, it's still big on me, but like you s-said I'll grow into it. And I still have my necklace that fits into yours. I never took it off."

I put my hand on the tombstone and couldn't help myself from crying. Tears pouring down as I remembered that every time I go home, Soonyoung isn't going to be there. Every time I go to bed, he won't be there to hug me. He won't be there to comfort me when the lighting scares me just like when we got lost in the woods and he held me in his arms so I felt safe. I cried at the fact that he's not gonna be here with me anymore.

"I-I love you, Soonyoung." I cried. "Let's m-meet again..in heaven or in our next life. I'll never look at anyone else.."

I stood up and wiped my eyes.

"I have to go now hyung, but I'll be back tomorrow. Like always." I tried to smile but it was hard. "See you."

I walked back to the van where dad was waiting in the drivers seat.

I got into the back seat.

Dad seemed really quiet while we drove. We stopped at the park and he got out.

"Dad?" I said following him out. "Dad, what's wrong?"

He sat down on a bench, his hands over his face. He was crying.

"Why are you crying, dad??" I sat next to him and he took me in a hug.

"I can't...if I lose anymore of you.." he sobbed.

"D-dad.."I started to cry. "Don't cry or I'm gonna cry. I don't wanna cry. And y-you know Hoshi wouldn't want you t-to cry. He was always s-so happy."

"I know." He sighed wiping his tears.

I hugged him tight.

   "Seungcheol?" I heard a voice call.

   Dad looked up.

   "Oh, Namjoon." Dad said. "How are you?"

   "I'm fine. But are you alright?"

   "Yeah..no..I-I'm fine." Dad claimed standing up. "Who's this?"

   A boy stood next to Namjoon.

   "This is my eldest, Yoongi." Answered Namjoon.

   "Woah.." I stood up and Yoongi walked towards me.

   "Why do you look like me?" We said in unison.

   "What? No you look like me. I'm older." Yoongi claimed.

   "Are you? Are you really?" I challenged, raising an eyebrow.

   "Yeah, actually, I'm pretty sure I am. How old are you?"

   "9" I answered.

   "See, I'm older. I'm 12."

   "Oh..my bad." I said. "I'm really short"

   "Where's your wife?" Dad asked

   "Jin's back at home with the other four kids." Namjoon clarified. "Yoongi and I had to go buy something for his mom."

   "Yeah, its mom's birthday. He probably wants something pink." Yoongi added.

   "Cool. Your mom and my mom would either get along really well or argue about who's prettier." I commented.

   "That's true." Dad laughed.

   "Dad," Yoongi put in. "We should probably go home before mom gets annoyed that you left her with four children."

   "Oh yeah." Namjoon agreed and faced dad again."We have to go. It was nice seeing you again."

   "Okay. We live on the same street, don't we?" Dad asked.

   "Yeah. We just moved in."

   "Oh okay. Well, have a good day. We'll see you around."

   We waved goodbye and went separate ways.

•••
Seventeen !!
Also, the part with Seungcheol and Jihoon is for any of you who ship Jicheol. Even though in this story they are father and son. But it's just a cute fluff moment where they comfort eachother. So yah.

Please go read books by spacegyuie, her book 'Love Is Deaf' is amazing.

Have a nice day! <3