|| Eight ||

Jihoon's POV

*the day they leave for California*

Once the whole family boarded the plane, I sat in between Soonyoung hyung, who was staring out the window, and Mingyu who was talking to Wonwoo on the seat across the aisle.

The announcer let us know that the plane was going to take off and the seatbelt picture flashed above my head.

The plane began to move forward and I looked out the window behind Soonyoung as the plane picked up speed. The turbulence made my ears pop.

"Look Jihoon." Soonyoung hyung said pointing out the window.

We were in the sky looking over Korea.

"Cool!" I exclaimed admiring the view.

A couple hours later, when it got dark, I fell asleep on Soonyoung's shoulder.

*time skip*

We all ran into the house that mom and dad rented for us. It was really big. We had no access to the basement or garage, but there was a rooftop where you could see the beach. On the first floor there was a kitchen and a dining room that was next to a living room. On the second floor there was only on master bedroom for our parents but there was also a huge living room. Plus this huge bathroom. We will have to work with that considering there are 13 of us.

"Kids!" Dad announced as everyone gathered in on the second floor. "Okay, so your mom and I are sleeping in the master bedroom. All of you are sleeping in the living room."

"That's not fair! We only get the floor or a couch to sleep on and you and mom get a whole bed to yourselves!" Seungkwan complained.

   "Hey, be thankful. Look who brought you guys here. And remember who went through so much pain to bring 11 of you into this world." Mom told us jokingly.

"Ah okay, fine. Then every night one of you gets to sleep with us okay?" Dad explained.

"I'm first then!" Minghao called out.

"Okay, first come first serve." Dad said. "I guess Minghao is gonna sleep on the bed tonight. Everyone else gets the couch."

"Awww" Everyone sighed.

"But I wanted to sleep with you, Minghao.." Jun murmured.

"Yeah, but now I get a bed!" Minghao chorused.

"Fine.." Jun said glumly.

Minghao noticed how upset Jun looked because he didn't want to sleep with him for the first night of vacation.

"Okay, hyung, I'll sleep with you." Minghao consoled and Jun's expression brightened. "Someone else can sleep in the bed."

"Me!!!" Seokmin cheered.

"Okay." Mom acknowledged "Seokmin gets to sleep in the bed."

"Yayyyyy!!!!" Seokmin's shouted.

"That's okay, 'cause I get to sleep with my Vernon." Seungkwan chirped and sat next to Vernon who was on the couch.