|| Eighteen ||

*Seven years later*

Jihoon's POV

   First day of high school, Grade 11. How fun. It's also Chan's first year of high school, so we're moving out soon to a house closer to the school, now that all the kids go to the same high school. When we move into the new house, which is gonna be bigger, we won't all have to share only two rooms. We will also be able to just walk to school everyday, but until then mom and dad drive us.

   I have my first two classes with Wonwoo and my last two with Seokmin so I always sat with them in class. Mom and dad dropped us off at the front of the school then drove off.

   "Bye!" We said simultaneously.

   We all walked into the school. Eyes watching us as we strolled by. Everyone knows us because we have so many siblings. 9 of us went to that school and now Chan is coming too.

   "See you guys." We said to each other before going off to our own classes.

In all my classes so far there was one name that kept coming up when they were calling for attendance, but that person never showed up.

Son Soonyoung

It kept on getting my hopes up. I don't know why. I knew it couldn't be Soonyoung. He's gone. Plus, that's not his name. His full name is Choi Soonyoung.

   At lunch my brothers and I sat together like always.

   "How's your first day so far, Chan?" Vernon asked.

   "It's okay, I guess. I mean it's still school." Chan shrugged.

   "Did any girls try to flirt with you?" Mingyu asked. "It happens to all of us all the time."

   "Yeah, even though people think we're all taken." Seungkwan added.

   "For the rest of the school it's only a rumour." Jun put in. "None of us actually told anyone that we...are...together...you know. "

   "Oh, you guys never told me that before." Chan said. "But there was this girl in homeroom who tried to ask for my number but another girl pulled her back and said something to her about me being one of the Choi brothers."

"Happens all the time." Mingyu stated.

   "Yup." Agreed Wonwoo.

   "I gotta go to the washroom. Be right back." I said getting up then making my way out of the cafeteria.

   I walked through the hallway passing couples. I knew some of them. Like Sana and Dahyun, Taehyung and Jungkook, Rose and Lisa, Momo and Jihyo, and many others.

   In the washroom Taeyong was with his boyfriend, Sicheng. It seemed that they were just hanging out together like boyfriends would do. It only made me remember the relationship that Soonyoung and I used to have. Taeyong is older than Sicheng and he always takes care of him. Just like how Soonyoung took care of me. I miss that.

   "Hey, Jihoon." Taeyong said.

   "Hi." I replied. "Don't mind me..just, uh, continue with your little moment and forget that I'm here."