|| Six ||

Jihoon's POV

"Are we lost?" I asked Soonyoung hyung.

"Yeah." He said. "But we will find mommy and daddy. Don't worry."

We continued walking around the huge forest trying to find anywhere that looked familiar.

It was starting to get cold and the sky was already dark after we walked for what seemed like hours.

Both of us were only wearing our swimming trunks which was very inconvenient. I shivered and hugged myself to keep warm.

"Jihoonie." Soonyoung hyung comforted as he took me into his arms.

Instantly I started to feel warmer.

I looked up and saw light flash in the clouds above the trees. Soon after followed a deafening clap of thunder. I jumped in Soonyoung's arms and covered my ears.

"Ahhh! Hyung!!" I screamed as Soonyoung pulled me closer.

"Shh, it's okay Woozi-ah." He said calming.

Thunder kept on booming and I could barely move. I scared to death.

Seungcheol's POV

   "Hoshi!! Woozi!!" Jeonghan yelled as the two of us searched for our missing sons.

   We told our two eldest sons to watch their brothers until we found Soonyoung and Jihoon.

   It was dark and raining. We were extremely worried about our kids. Two small and fragile children all alone in the forest. We were terrified.

   "Jihoon! Soonyoung!" I called searching frantically with my flashlight.

   "Jihoon! Soonyou-" Jeonghan could finish before he began sobbing and crouched on the ground.

   "Jeonghan, baby," I went to him and gently pulled him into a hug."We will find them."

   "Seungcheol..t-they're...somewhere out there..they're cold..scared and lost..a-and they need their parents. Oh my gosh, Seungcheol, what if something bad happens?" He sobbed into my chest as I comforted him.

   "You have to stay strong for them okay. There is not much that can hurt them out here," I assured him "We have to stay positive and keep looking, alright?"

   "O-okay. Okay." Jeonghan tried to stay calm. "Let keep looking."

   "Soonyoung! Jihoon!" I yelled. "Hoshi! Woozi!"

   "Jihoon! Soonyoung!" Jeonghan called out. "Where are you?!"

   Thunder rumbled and lighting flared in the dark sky.

   "Jihoon! Soonyoung!" Jeonghan called.

   We heard quiet voices yelling in the distance.

   "Oh my gosh. Seungcheol." Jeonghan gained hope. "Soonyoung! Jihoon!!"

   "Mommy, daddy!!" I pointed my flashlight toward the voice and saw Soonyoung slowly emerging from the shadows with Jihoon in his arms.

   "My babies, come here, oh my gosh, are you okay?!" Jeonghan and I pulled our sons into a hug to warm them up. They were still in their swim shorts freezing and coughing.

   "C-Cold.." Soonyoung chattered.

   "Mommy..D-daddy.." Jihoon tried to speak.

   "Sh..no it's okay. You're here now. We'll go back to the campsite now okay."

   I picked up Jihoon then Jeonghan carried Soonyoung and we made our way back to where the rest of our children stayed.

   When we got back the children were all sleeping in our tent. We quickly got Soonyoung and Jihoon changed into new dry clothes and made a fire in the fire pit to warm them up. We put towels over their head and Jeonghan and I sat next to our found sons and comforted them.

   The next day we packed up our things and left in the morning for fear of another unlucky event happening to another one of our sons.

   The children were very tired and fell  asleep instantly once we hit the road. When we got back home I unloaded the van then helped Jeonghan bring each of our children to their beds.

   I went back to our room and lied on the bed. Minutes later Jeonghan came in the room and lied down and put his arms around me.

   "That was the scariest thing I have ever experienced in my whole life." He murmured.

"Yeah," I replied staring at the ceiling and playing with Jeonghan's long, soft, brown hair. "I don't know what I'd do if something bad happened to any of our children."

"Me too." He sighed. "I don't know why but..uh..never mind."

"No, honey, just say it. You can say anything to me, remember."

"Okay.. it's just.. I feel like I have these motherly instincts and I just feel like something is going to happen."

Confused, I looked at my wife then lied on my side so that we were face to face.

"What's going to happen?" I wondered.

"I..I don't know. Something life changing. But something also tells me that things will be okay..I don't know."

"Oh. Okay." I ran my fingers through his hair. "Don't worry, though. Everything's gonna be fine."

I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. It was still 8am and the sun was in the sky but our blinds were down not letting too much light in.

"Rest up. You had a disturbing night yesterday."

"You too. Just a short nap. Get some sleep." He said to me closing his eyes.

I slowly shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep with the image of my beautiful wife as the last thing I saw. I love him so much and our huge family.

"I love you." I whispered before completing falling into unconsciousness.

•••
Did you enjoy this chapter? Please let me know in the comments!
These last three chapters were just a flashback sort of. This chapter wasn't that long. Only about 800 words and it probably wasn't my best chapter but that's okay.

Who's your bias in Seventeen? Answer in the comments!

They are all my bias wreckers honestly. But The8, Wonwoo, and S.Coups are climbing my bias list real quick. 😂 Stahp them

I might not publish the next chapters for a while cuz school is a pain in the neck. But I'll try because I really enjoy writing. Thanks! Have a nice day!
\(^^)/