|| Twenty Seven ||

Soonyoung's POV

   "Soonyoung...Soonyoung.." I heard indistinct yells.

   Suddenly a wave of memories washed over me and I remembered everything. From the car crash to being in a coma to being adopted, everything. My eyes shot open and I sat up straight.

   I looked around the room and spotted my moms.

"Moms?" I said. Still feeling a little bit dazed.

"Soonyoung, honey, are you alright?" Dad asked pushing hair out of my face.

"Where are my parents?" I asked.

"We're right here." Mom vacillated.

"My biological parents." I got out of the bed and tried to walk to the door but dad stepped in front of me.

"What are you doing?" She questioned.

"Going to find my parents. I saw them at the park, where are they?" I said.

"We're your parents, Soonyoung." Mom broke in.

"You guys lied to me!" I sneered. "After I forgot everything you didn't tell me the truth! You kept everything hidden from me!"

"Bu-"

"No, mom." I sighed. "Did you know who my biological parents were?"

"We didn't. I promise." Dad noted, they both looked genuinely guilty. "We just wanted to keep you as our own."

"We we're going to tell you but we didn't know when. It's our fault. We made a mistake and we're sorry." Mom added.

I sighed and hugged them both.

"It's okay." I forgave them. "I found my real family. I remember everything now. That's probably why I passed out, because all the memories were coming back to me and overloading my brain or something."

"Really? Well, are you alright?" Dad said.

"I'm fine. But I want to see my parents. Choi Jeonghan and Choi Seungcheol."

"Okay. But first I just wanted to let you know," mom began. "When you first woke up from the coma after the car accident, the first thing you said was 'Jihoon'. I don't know if that has any relevance but I just wanted to say."

"We always wanted to know, who is Jihoon? Do you remember now?" Dad asked putting her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, I remember." I said. "He's my brother.. and my boyfriend."

"That makes sense. Why his name was the first thing you say when you woke up." Mom remarked.

"It's not weird to you?" I wondered.

"No," Dad assured. "Not at all. You can love whoever you want to love. If you and your brother were meant to be together, then so be it."

I smiled and gave them both a hug.

"We'll take you to Jihoon." Mom told me.

My adoptive mothers lead me out the door and down the hall. Jihoon was just walking out of the washroom.

"Woozi!" I called to him.

"Hoshi!" He yelled running up to me and wrapping his arms around me. "They found a body and told us it was you, but mom knew it. He knew you were still alive! And I'm happy you're still alive, I was dying without you."

"I didn't remember who you were for seven years." I told him.

"What happened?" He asked.

I explained everything. I told him that seven years ago, I pushed him off the road because there was a car coming but I ended up getting hit and couldn't remember anything. Then Mina and Chaeyoung adopted me and I completely forgot about the accident and I was convinced that they were my biological parents.

After, we went to the waiting room where Jeongmom was pacing nervously.

"Mom!" I yelled and ran up to him giving him the biggest hug ever.

"Hoshi!" He cried hugging me back.

"Soonyoung?" Dad said gently coming towards us. "Is it really you?"

"Yeah, I'm not dead." I smiled and he took me into a huge hug.

"We all missed you so much, Hoshi!" Dad said letting go of me.

The hospital still wasn't convinced that I was actually the son of Choi Jeonghan and Choi Seungcheol. They still believed that I was the child of Son Chaeyoung and Son Mina. So they made me take a DNA test where they found out that I Choi Jeonghan and Choi Seungcheol were my parents.

It took a lot of paperwork but eventually I changed my name back to Choi Soonyoung and moved back in with my biological family. I still visited my adoptive moms and adoptive twin siblings often.

And they removed tombstone with my name on it both in America and in Korea. They also figured out the case of the body that they thought was my body.

Everything worked out and was reunited with my other brothers once again.

Jihoon and I shared a room. Now Chan was the only one who had a room all to himself.

"I missed you a lot, Soonyoungie." Jihoon said as we cuddled on his bed.

"I love you." I told him. "So much."

I kissed him in the lips.

"I love you too."

Fin

•••
Welcome to the end of the story!

If you want, maybe you could check out my other fanfic "I hate you, I love you"

There is a sequel to this if you'd like to read it. :)

Have a nice day!