|| Twenty Six ||

Soonyoung's POV

Months later I was getting ready to go out in my fourth date with Jihoon.

"Oppa! Oppa!" Sunmin giggled as she ran into my room being chased by Youngjin.

"I'm gonna catch you!!" Youngjin jested as they both ran around me in circles.

"Noo!!!" Minsun laughed.

I chuckled at my adorable twin siblings.

Minsun jumped on my bed and Youngjin followed.

   "Where are you going, hyung?" Youngjin asked.

   "Um, I'm going on a date." I answered.

   "Cool!" Youngjin exclaimed.

   "Oppa's has a girlfriend?" Minsun wondered.

"No." I grinned.

   "Boyfriend?" Minsun asked.

   "Not yet." I replied. "But I'm going to ask him today."

   "Aww! Yay! Oppa is going to have a boyfriend! He's definitely going to say yes to you, oppa!" Minsun gushed.

   "You think so?" I said fixing my hair.

   "Yup! Because Soonyoung oppa is so handsome and nice and funny and the best oppa ever!"

   "Oh, thank you Minsun." I smiled.

   "Is it Jihoon oppa?" She asked. "I only met  him once, when you took him here after school."

   "Yeah, that's him." I chirped.

   Something told me to look inside the drawer of my bedside table. I opened it and saw the silver necklace with a star in the middle. I took it out and put it on.

   Just then our moms opened the door.

   "How's our little prince doing?" Mom teased and I smiled.

   "Oh and I see our other little prince and princess!" Dad cooed.

   "Eomma!" The twins both ran up to our parents hugging them.

   "I have to go now." I said walking toward the door.

   "Where are you going?" Asked dad.

   "Just...um...going to the park for a walk." I answered.

  "Do you think it can wait?" Mom inquired. "We have something to tell you."

   "I don't think so, sorry, I have to meet a friend." I called before running down the stairs. "Love you!!! See you later!!"

When I got to the park where Jihoon said to meet him, I sat on a bench and waited for him to get there.

   After a few minutes I saw him on the other side of the park. I ran up to him.

   "Jihoon!" I called and he turned around.

   "Soonyoung!" He smiled and gave me a hug.

   We walked around the park talking and laughing. When I felt it was the right time, I asked.

   "Jihoonie, I was wondering. Since we've been going out for a while, I just wanted to know if you wanted to be my....boyfriend?"

   He kissed me on the lips and smiled.

   "How's that for an answer?" He giggled.

   "I'll take that as yes." I grinned and pulled him into a hug.

Jihoon's POV

   "Jihoonie," Soonyoung said as we walked in the park. "I was wondering, since we've been going out for a while, if you wanted to be my....boyfriend?"

    I kissed his lips and smiled.

   "How's that for an answer?" I said.

   "I'll take that as a yes." He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

   My face was at his chest and I noticed he was wearing a necklace. When we pulled away from eachother I got a better look at the pendant.

   "No way.." I gasped.

   "Jihoon, what's wrong?"

   I held his pendant and picked up the pendant on my necklace. I brought them together and fit my star shaped pendant into the hole shaped as a star on his pendant. It fit perfectly.

   "Soonyoung!!" I heard someone yell from behind him.

   "Jihoon!" I turned around and saw my mom running towards me.

   When I faced Soonyoung again he was passed out on the floor.

   "Soonyoung!" I yelled.

•••
Was this chapter okay?
( ⁰͡  Ĺ̯ ⁰͡ )