|| Fifteen ||

Jihoon's POV

   "Soonyoung! Jihoon!" I heard faint yells constantly calling out our names. For a while I couldn't find the strength to get up.

   I slowly opened my eyes. The small white puppy that Soonyoung and I saved last night was licking my face trying to wake me up.

   Wait, Soonyoung..

   I bolted upright and stood up rubbing my head.

   "Soonyoung!!!" I called.

   "Jihoon!!" I heard someone yell behind me.

   My dad ran to me and took me in his arms. Behind him mom was coming our way along with a group of other people that I didn't know.

   "Jihoon!" Mom hugged me and dad.

   "Are you okay?" Dad asked. "Where's Soonyoung??"

   "I-I'm okay...but I can't find Soonyoung." I looked around.

   "W-What?" Mom stuttered.

   "We were trying to find this puppy then when we finally found it Soonyoung pushed me off the road and I hit my head somewhere. Now he's not here!" I cried.

   "Let's take you back to the police station." A cop said coming through the crowd of people surrounding us.

   "Wait..what happened?"

   "You and Soonyoung got lost and had us worried sick! We had to put together a search team to find you." Mom explained. "Now come, we have to take you back."

   We got back to the station and all my brother surrounded me in a group hug. Usually I would push them away but I was too focused on the fact that Soonyoung was still missing.

   "Are you okay??" Seokmin asked.

   "Where were you?" Chan said.

   "Are you hurt?" Vernon questioned.

   "I-I...umm...." I tried to speak.

   "Where's Soonyoung?" Mingyu wondered.

   Then a cop came and told my brothers that they had to talk with me and see if I had any injuries.

   They brought me to the back and sat me down in front of a desk between my parents while m brother stayed back in the waiting room.

   "Jihoon?" Someone called. "Jihoon!"

   I snapped out of my little trance. I was still in shock that Soonyoung was somewhere out there in the dark.

   "S-Sorry." I apologized.

   "It's okay." The cop at the desk replied. "I just need you to tell me what happened so I can help your family find your brother."

   I told him everything from when Soonyoung and I woke up and went after the puppy to when Soonyoung pushed me off the road. After they had my parents write information down.

   "Where's that puppy that we found?" I inquired.

   "She's fine. Her name was Coco and we found her owner. A man named Choi Youngjae. He wanted to thank you for finding his lost puppy."