|| Seven ||

**The day after Chan's 7th birthday**

Seokmin's POV

Everyone was sitting in the dining room eating dinner and talking.

"Boys," mom said "before you leave, your dad and I want to tell you something."

   He smiled and looked at dad.

   "We are going on vacation!!" Dad announced.

   We all cheered and jumped around.

   "Yayy!" We screamed.

   "Where are we going?" Jisoo calmly asked.

   "We are going to California. It's really nice, and we'll go visit the nice beaches!" Dad said.

   "Cooool!" I sang.

   Minghao looked nervous.

   "But Minghao is not allowed in the water without me or dad." Mom said. Minghao looked at him and nodded in agreement.

   "When are we going?" Wonwoo questioned.

   "Oh, we are leaving next Saturday. So you have exactly a week to pack up your things." Dad told us.

   "When we get there, you get to spend $50 each, okay, that's it." Mom explained. "Start packing."

   He smiled and we all dispersed to our rooms.

   I ran up to my room with Chan and we both started packing.

   "I'm so excited!! This will be our first vacation!" Chan giggled. "Well, my first vacation."

   "Yeahh!" I agreed. "It's gonna be so much fun!"

   Jisoo hyung came in the room.

   "Don't over pack." He warned.

   "We won't." Chan smiled.

   "You were born in California, weren't you, hyung?" I asked.

   "Yeah, I was. It's cool how we were all born in different places. Mom and dad traveled a lot before we were all born."

   "Wow. Mommy and daddy first went to America and had you, Jisoo hyung, then they went to China and had Jun hyung, then they came back to Korea where Wonwoo hyung was born." Chan opined.

"Mhm," Jisoo hyung smiled. "Jihoon, Seokmin, and Mingyu were born in Korea too."

"And then mom and dad brought us all to China and Minghao was born unexpectedly." I said.

"Yeah, they brought us to a lot of places where our brothers were born unexpectedly." Jisoo hyung intoned.

"Then you came back to Korea didn't you??" Chan wondered.

"Yeah," I said. "Because after that we went to Jeju. That's where Seungkwan was born."

"But then mom and dad had to go back to America for a little bit because of a business trip." Jisoo hyung explained. "I remember even though I was only three because they came back with another baby."

"Vernon hyung?" Chan asked.

"Yup." I said.

"Then I was born!" Chan beamed.

"Yeah, then mom cut her hair after you were born." Jisoo hyung said.

"His hair was really long before." I said. "Seungkwan always braided his hair, but now it's shorter."

Chan smiled.

"That's cool!" Chan chirped.

"Okay. Let's finish packing." Jisoo hyung told us.

"Okay." Chan and I agreed.

Seungkwan's POV

All my brothers went upstairs to pack a bag for the upcoming trip. Vernon and I were the last ones to head to our room, besides our parents who were still at the dining table.

Vernon and I went upstairs and even all the way down here you could here all the footsteps and talking coming from our brothers upstairs.

"I'm so excited!" I said to Vernon as we walked up the stairs.

"Me too!" He replied with a smile. "This is going to be my first vacation! 'Cause we never went on vacation since I was born, right?"

"Yeah, and it's going to be really fun! Oh, you know, the first thing I need is a flat iron! I'm going to get one from mom and dad's washroom."

"I'll come with you." Vernon said.

We went into mom and dad's room and searched the washroom for a flat iron.

Then mom came in with dad behind him.

"What are you two doing?" Dad asked.

"I want to pack the flat iron." I answered.

"Oh, don't worry, boo," Mom called me by my nickname, "I'll just pack it."

"Okay. By the way mom, why did you cut your hair? I mean you still look good with your short hair, but I liked doing your hair and it's easier to do things with longer hair."

"Ah, sorry. It's just hard taking care of long hair."

"I get it. Okay, we're going to go pack our bags."

"Don't over pack." Dad told us.

"Okay!" Vernon and I said.

We walked to our room where Jisoo hyung, Seokmin, and Chan were already putting things in their bags.

"Hi!!!" I beamed as I walked in the room behind Vernon.

"Hi!!!" Seokmin exclaimed.

"You guys almost done packing?" Vernon asked.

"Almost." Answered Jisoo.

"Okay. I'm gonna take a while to pack. I need to make sure I have a lot cute outfits." I said opening the drawers to look through my clothes.

•••

Hello, this was kind of a short chapter. But I just wanted to introduce the idea of them going on a vacation and also add in something about where they were born.
I didn't know how to end this chapter so yeah, sorry.
There's a time skip in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading
(๑>ᴗ<๑)