|| Eleven ||

*at the mall*

Jisoo's POV

   "Everyone stay with a partner," dad told us. "Then we'll start walking to the entrance."

   Mom and dad held Chan's hands between them while he jumped up and down as if he were flying.

   Vernon took Seungkwan's hand, Wonwoo walked beside Mingyu, Jun linked his arm around Minghao's, and Soonyoung gave Jihoon a piggy back ride. Then I stayed with Seokmin.

We walked together as a group to the entrance. As we walked I could feel people's eyes watching us probably wondering wether or not all these children belonged to that one couple. But, yeah, we are all the biological sons of Yoon Jeonghan and Choi Seungcheol. Though sometimes my younger brothers like to claim that one of them is adopted. Mom and dad told us that none of us were adopted. And since our parents are married, mom's name is Choi Jeonghan.

We were walking together for a bit until we came by a massage place.

"Mom, dad." I called to my parents in front of me. "You guys must be tired. You should take a break, go get a massage or something and I'll take care of my brothers."

"Oh that's sweet Jisoo." Mom smiled. "Okay, actually you guys can split up but stay in pairs."

"As long as you meet back here in, about 2 hours or so okay?" Dad told me as my brothers stood behind me.

We all agreed and our parents went into the massage place as my brothers and I scattered with the brother we partnered up with. Chan stayed with me and Seokmin.

Soonyoung's POV

"As long as you meet back here in 2 hours or so okay?" Dad let us know before sending us off to wander the mall in pairs.

Seungkwan brought Vernon into a clothing store followed by Wonwoo and Mingyu. Chan, Jisoo, and Seokmin stayed in the same spot while Jisoo tied Chan's shoe and Minghao and Jun walked down one corridor of the mall while Jihoon and I walked the opposite way.

As we walked through the crowded mall and passed different stores, I took Jihoon's small hand and fit it into mine.

"Is there anything you want?" I asked him.

"No. Not really. But I'll keep looking." He answered as we walked by a small booth in the middle of the corridor.

"What's this?" I wondered as we walked toward it.

It was a booth that made jewelry. On the side there was a sign that read "Customize your own jewelry in minutes!!"

"Can we get matching jewelry?" Jihoon asked cutely.

"Of course!" I replied. "Like what?"

"Matching necklaces!" He giggled.

"Okay." I smiled at the adorable shorter boy in front of me.

"Let's put..um.. Hoshi and Woozi on it! We can have those necklaces that fit together and engrave our names into it!"

"Oh that's cool!"

We walked up the the woman at the counter of the booth.

"Hello!" She smiled brightly. "How may I help you two wonderful young boys?"

"Hi!" I said with a friendly smile. "Can we make customized matching necklaces??"

"Of course. So to begin you choose your two necklaces then you have to wait for a little bit while we engrave the words you chose into the pendants." She told us.

"Do you have those kinds of necklaces that fit into eachother? Like those couple necklaces?" Jihoon asked peaking his head over the counter on his tippy toes because he wasn't tall enough. It was so cute.

"Yes, definitely." The woman pulled out a box of different necklaces from the glass counter that displayed a variety of jewelry.

"These are those necklaces that you are talking about." She smiled. "Mind if I give you recommendation? This pair of necklaces is one of a kind. There are none like it."

"Sure!" We said.

The woman pulled out two silver necklaces. The pendant were a star that fit into a circle.

"Woah, that's cool!" I exclaimed.

"And it's perfect because your nickname is Hoshi and that means star in Japanese!" Jihoon said.

"Yeah!"

"We'll take it." Jihoon smiled still struggling to see over the counter.

"Great," the woman grinned. "What do you want engraved in it? Can you write it down here?"

She handed us a piece of paper and we wrote down our names and which pendant we wanted each name to be engraved in.

"It will take about 15 to 20 minutes to finish it, you can walk around this area of the mall while you wait."

"That's fine." I said with a grin.

"Perfect," the lady smiled. "I'll see you soon."

•••
So this is what the necklace would look like. Jihoon's is the circle and Soonyoung's is the star. They are two different necklaces but they fit together like two puzzle pieces. Then their names are engraved in them but nicer. I promise I can actually draw better than this, it was rushed, but I just wanted to give a visual so you understand more just in case I was not clear. :))

Thanks for reading!Hope you liked this chapter!

Thanks for reading!
Hope you liked this chapter!

I'm so sorry that this is not my best work. I want to write as much as possible and update as much as I can because I want to finish the story so this was rushed and I don't really check. Thx for reading anyway!

I'll ask a question in every chapter :)

Do you have a bias group? If you do, which group is it?

Honestly I love Got7 but I love Seventeen too. So my bias group is one of those two.

I remember last year I was a HUGE Got7 stan, which I still am, and I I told myself I didn't want to get obsessed with Seventeen cuz I wanted Got7 to stay my bias group. But here we are..

Lol.

Have a good day/night!