3 - I exorcise, not exersize.

The image at the top is what the ceiling looks like later in the story. Just keep that in mind.

"Hey Ryan, you gonna bring the chick in or leave me waiting here?" A voice interrupted Ryan.

"Yes, just that "chick"," Ryan used air quotes, "Is Quinn's sister, and we have to get out of here hella fast."

"She's Quinn's sister?" They asked.

"Yes, West." Ryan exasperatedly sighed. "Now, are you going to let us in or not?"

"Let us into where?" I interrupted. "There's nothing there but wall. Are you on drugs? Yes, that would explain it, you're on drugs." I put my heads around my mother, like a loudspeaker. "Hey everybody! Ryan is on drugs!"

"Shut it." Ryan snapped. "Just let us in, West."

"Okay! Okay!" The person who was apparently called West said. "Chill."

There was a flashing red light, then it turned blue and disappeared.

Ryan put his hand up against the wall.

"Person identified." A robotic voice said. "Ryan Gozzi: enter."

"Gozzi?" I asked incredulously. "G-o-z-y?"

"No. G-o-z-z-i." Ryan glared at me.

I just snickered. "Sorry. I mean, it's just really funny. Who'd've guessed that that would be your last name?"

"JESUS!" I screeched as the wall moved. "CHRISTO! CHRISTO! EXORCIZAMUS TE OMNIS IMMUNDUS SPIRITUS!"

"The fuck?" I heard Ryan mutter as he dragged me through the false wall.

"I needed to exorcise the wall. Never know what demon could've been possessing it." I shrug.

I could hear muffled laughter coming from a room on the left.

Ryan just shook his head.

"I exorcise, not exercise."

The laughter got louder, and a boy walked out.

He had black hair, was quite possibly Asian-American, and was wearing browns and blacks throughout his outfit.

"The name's West." He said as he propped himself up against a wall.

"Okay, East." I snapped my fingers and finger gunned him with a wink.

"West." He corrected.

"Whatever ya say, South." I saluted him.

He sighed and stomped back off to his mysterious wall-moving room.

I turned to Ryan, amusement displayed across his face.

"Okay, Boss-man, where are we going?"