Big black dog

This chapter includes triggers!
If you're below 14 years old I wouldn't recommend reading this chapter but you know, it's your choice so read it if you want to.

(Later that Saturday) Alexis POV: I woke up in Jolene's room. I recognized the big bookshelf so I could tell it was her room. I was laying under a big, warm blanket. I sat up but I almost instantly got dizzy so I laid down again. I looked around. Jolene wasn't here. Why was I here anyway? I remember that on my way home from the mall I got upset because of something. I can't remember what happened after that. The bag with the dress I bought was lying on the left side of the bed. Jolene didn't have a clock in her room so I couldn't tell exactly what time it was, but I could tell it was late. I looked out a window. I could see the dark black sky with stars spread all over the sky. I sat up in the bed, ignoring the dizziness.

"Jolene?" I shouted. I didn't wanna be alone and I wanted to know why I was here. Not that I didn't enjoy it, it just felt weird being in her room alone. I heard footsteps getting closer. The door slowly opened with a creaky noise and Jolene appeared. Her face lightened up when she saw me. She was wearing a white shirt and a pair of ripped, black jeans.

"Are you feeling better now?" She sat down beside me on the big bed.

"What do you mean, I feel fine." I was fiddling with my hair as I was speaking to her.

"You got some kind of panic attack and you were also really cold so I decided to take you home and warm you up." I looked up.

"You didn't have to do that. I'm sure I would have been fine by myself." Lie.

"Alexis... You passed out. In the snow. You could have frozen to death." Her eyes started to fill up with tears. She looked away so I didn't have to see her cry.

"Jolene, I'm so sorry!" I wrapped my arms around Jolene, holding her close to me. Her tears dripped on my shirt, making it wet. I didn't care about that at all.

"I just want you to be safe." She sobbed. I put my hand on the back the back of her head. She suddently looked up at me. Her big, brown eyes were red from crying and so was her nose. I wiped away the tears from her cheeks. I put my hand on her cheek. Her skin was warm. She leaned closer. Our faces were centimetres away from each other. Our lips finally met. Her lips were so soft. I licked her bottom lip silently asking for entrence and she was obiedent so she opened her mouth enough. My tongue snaked it's way in and explored every corner of her mouth trying to memerise every second of it.

I broke the kiss and I gently pushed her down on the bed. I hovered over her and gazed lovingly into her chocolate orbs. Desire and longing clouded her eyes. I attacked her neck with kisses and bites. She threw her head back and moaned lightly at my actions. She turned her head to the side exposing more skin for me to bite.

I continued my previous actions and at one point she moaned louder than before. I found her special spot and licked extra around it. She whimpered in need and I continued to tease the spot. Until I bite hard, tugging slightly on her skin. She screamed in pleasure and pain, pleasure outweighing the pain. I licked the spot gently silently apoloizing. My hands wandered her body and settled on her hips, gripping them tightly. She groaned for some reason. I started to move my hands in under her shirt.

"Ale-" I put my index finger on her lips.
"Relax." I said softly, almost whispering. She had a hard time doing so. I took off her shirt and my heart almost stopped. What..? Her waist was full of cuts and scars. I still thought her body was perfect but I didn't understand why she would ever do something like this to herself. I didn't know how to react. Does her parents know she do this to herself?

"I didn't want you to see that." She wasn't looking at me as she was speaking. Long, brown locks of hair was covering her face. She had put her shirt on again.

"It's okay. Really." I searched eye contact with her. Tears were running down her face but she wiped them away as fast as she could. If she wore makeup it probably would have been ruined by now. I held her close. I was thinking about what just happened. It happened so fast... I took a deep breath.

"No matter what happens, I will always be by your side. I'd never judge you." She didn't say a thing but I could tell she was listening to me. We laid down in her bed facing each other. I stroke her face. She finally relaxed and after that she quickly drifted away to sleep. I carefully kissed her forehead. I know they say that no one is perfect, but I swear she's perfect to me. I pull the blanket over us and then I fall asleep as well.

(Sunday) Alexis's POV: I'm woken up by someone licking my face. I see a big, black dog. A DOG!? She never told me she had a dog! I didn't enjoy being licked in the face so I pushed the dog away. I used the blanket to get the gross dog saliva off my face. Then I turned to Jolene. She was still asleep so I woke her up by touching her shoulder. She groaned a bit and her puffy eyes looked up at me.

"Jolene. What the heck is that thing?" I pointed at the dog. It was just sitting there on the bed, waving its tail from side to side. Jolene rubbed her eyes and sat up.

"Oh... that's our dog, Kuro." She reached out her hand to the big dog. It licked her hand.

"Eww! Why did you let it lick you? It's disgusting." I pulled the blanket over my head. I didn't want that dog to come near me. She just laughed at me.

"There's a bathroom to the left if you wanna go wash your face." She laughed again.

"It's not funny!" I got up from the bed and washed my face. Gross. Jolene entered the bathroom.

"By the way, I told your mom that you were staying at my place."

"Oh I completely forgot about what mom would think about this."

"Meh, don't worry about that. Let's go downstairs and grab some breakfast." Kuro followed us down the stairs and into the kitchen. He was a bit cute after all. I would never confess that to Jolene though.

[End of chapter 1198 words]

-Thank you for reading 。^‿^。

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate dogs irl so there's no need to hate me xD