It this the end?

Hey... I don't think I am going to continue this story cause I'm messing up everything. Just comment if you want me to continue anyway, else I'll trash this story. I have no motivation at all.

(Sunday) Jolene's POV: I was sitting in the livingroom at the piano. I took classes in it before, but I stopped. I don't remember why.. I kind of miss it. My fingers touched the cold keys and made a beautiful noise. I tried doing some chords and it came out really good. The alluring music streamed from the piano, filling the room with a elegant feeling. My fingers continued hitting the keys and I never wanted to stop. I kept playing for what feels like hours until I finally stopped. I heard the sound from someone clapping their hands and turned around. It was my mom.

"That was amazing!" She commented cheerfully while smiling. It actually looked like she really enjoyed it.

"Thanks." I got up from the chair and walked into the kitchen. I looked in the fridge but there was nothing in there that I felt like eating. Suddently my dog walked into the kitchen as well. Kuro looked at me with puppy eyes and I immediately understood that he wanted some food. I gave him some food in his bowl and poured in some water in the other bowl.

"Here you go, Kuro." I pat his head before I walked up to my room again. I opened my iphone's camera and used it as a mirror. The piercing had been healing very well and I had been cleaning it everyday. This piercing was forever, almost like a tattoo. I imagined myself as an 80 year old lady with a piercing and chuckled softly.

Alexis's POV: The days got so long in the hospital. There was no one to talk to, except my mom but she wasn't always here. When she actaully was here she always looked so sad and broken. The doctors came in to my room everyday, asking me how I was feeling. And I would say the same time everyday; Lonely and tired. And I missed her so much. My Jolene. My girl. I wanted to be with her but I couldn't. Did she miss me? Was she going to forget about me? I just hoped that she wasn't alone. That she had someone by her side, to support her. I was pretty sure she was suffering from depression and possibly some kind of panic attacks. I sighed. I just wanted to hug her. To taste her lips one last time. I didn't know for how long I had to stay in the hospital. I wasn't allowed to use my phone for some reason. I couldn't send her a cute text or give her a call to hear her sweet voice.

A few classmates of mine had sent me "get well" cards. It was kind of cute. I looked out trough the dirty hospital window. The sun was shining, and all the snow was now gone.  A little bit futher away from the hospital, there was a playground. A bunch of kids were there, playing and having fun. Just like Aubree and I used to do. My twin sister... She was taken away from us at such a young age. I still remember seeing Aubree running across the street. And the car. The car was black.  And then it hit her. The blood ran down from her head, in her face. I just stood there. I couldn't do anything else than to watch my sister die in front of me. My thoughts got interrupted when the door opened and a man in white clothes walked in.

"May I talk to you?" He asked my mother. His voice sounded boring, as if he didn't really care at all.

"Sure. What is it about?" She questioned him but didn't get any answer. Instead he put his hand on her shoulder.

"Follow me outside." He said and they walked outside. He closed the door behind them but I could hear their voices if I listened really close.

"The treatments we gave Jolene have not been working as well as we though they would. Therefore I recommend giving her chemotherapy drugs."

"What is that?" My mother asked, sounding a bit confused and scared.

"Chemotherapy drugs are powerful medications that attack rapidly growing cancer cells. Unfortunately, these drugs also attack other rapidly growing cells in your body, including those in your hair roots." He explained. Did that mean I was going to lose my hair? I was pretty sure that it did. To be honest I didn't care about my hair. I just wanted to get better and get out of this place.

"Okay.. If-f you think that is the best for her." My mother's voice started to sound more and more worried for every word she said.

"It's the last solution." I heard my mom start to sniffle and the doctor told her something, but I couldn't hear what he said.

The last solution? What happened if it didn't work? It would be the end for me..  The thought of death scared me. I felt the anxiety getting stronger and stronger as my breathing got faster. "Calm down." I though to myself. "It'll be okay." I wished that Jolene was the one telling me these things... I wish I could be with her, and not in this stupid hospital. My sickness was stupid as well. I was going to die because of this stupid shit! I was going to disappear into nothing at all and it will just cause pain to so many people... I was scared that my mom wouldn't be able to handle it.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw a familiar boy with mint green hair. There was something new about him though... I looked a bit closer and noticed a lip ring. It was a bit swollen but it looked bad ass. I was about to comment it but I hesitated when I realized he had a very serious look on his face. Something happened.. I was sure of it. Did something happen in school? To Jolene? Without a word he sat down on a chair next to my bed and let out a long sigh.

"Jolene tried to kill herself." The words stabbed trough my chest like a thousand knives. This is what I was afraid of, something that just couldn't happen.

"This is my fault." Tears started to fall from my eyes and landed on my skinny hands without a sound.

"Alexis, it's not-"

"IT'S MY FUCKING FAULT! I should have been there..." Kyung got up from the chair and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You need to stay in the hospital. I will look after her. I promise to keep her safe when you're gone." Kyung's eyes looked watery but he quickly wiped them whenever the tears would overflow.

"Thank you." I said quietly and leaned my head on his shoulder. He gently put his strong hand around me.

"You're an awesome friend, Kyung." He mumbled as a response.

"Can I ask you something?" He turned to me and moved his arm away from my back.

"Uh huh?"

"You're gay, right?"

"Yeah. Do you have anything against that?"

"Not at all."

"Good, cause if you did, I would beat the shit out of you." I said jokingly.

(My cat licked the screen while I was writing this)

[End of chapter 1217 words]

-Thank you for reading 。^‿^。