Chapter 1 The Nightmare

This past few nights 12 young men had been tormented repeatedly by a nightmare. In their dream they saw that the world is ending by an unknown force. Millions had died, cities crumbled nations destroyed. They saw their loved ones died some by accident due to what is happening and some killed by beings that looked like humans but spoke with a different language unknown to them. They are somewhat looking for something or someone. It was destruction the world is ending. And everytime they where woken up by an unknown voice calling their name. Everytime that voice calls out their name they would wake up, some in cold sweat some screaming in fear. In their dream they died in different situations and places. The dream had plagued them for days now, some of them feared sleeping at night because of that dream.

On the seventh night they where visited again by the same nightmare. They had watch the same nightmare in full details until again the unknown voice called their names. This time they chose to answer the call. They all acknowledge the call by answering yes. Then a burst of golden light came upon them. A very beautiful celestial being came to them.

"Finally  you can hear me now clearly. I've been calling your name and everytime you never answered back. I know that you what I showed you had made a big impact in your lives but I need your help!"

In some ways all 12 boys answered they being in front of them:

"I'm still dreaming right? And how can I help you?"

"What you witnessed is premonition of an impending doom that would come upon us. And this will only be averted if you would agree and willingly help me."

"What can I do? The beings on my dream had powers. And if you are indeed real how can be any of help if I'm just an ordinary human being."

"My boy your far from ordinary. In your blood sleeps an incredible power sleeping dormant waiting to be awaken. I will help you learn to awaken it, harness it, and master it's power"

"I can't believe that this real"

"I understand..... For you to believe I will activate your sixth sense. When you wake up you will be able to see what ordinary people can not see. The Invaders are among us know. You will be able to see the difference from your kind and their kind. You will be able to hear and feel they're negative intentions and if you choose to believe or if you feel that your life is in any kind of danger call my name and I'll show my self to you outside this dream.

"So if I wake up and call you, you'll show your self to me in person? Hahaha funny."

"Not until you accept and fully believe and understand what is currently happening, that's the only time that I'll show my self to you."

"Then name yourself."

"You already know it in your heart. Now it's time to wake up."

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh........
What?
Huh?
Eh?
Oiii!!!
Shia...
Shheeett..
WTF!
UGHHHH...
I'm hungry.
Damn I need to pee..
Fuck my hormones your hard again?