Chapter 26 Invasion Part 1

Pisces:

"You do know guys if we get caught by Leo our heads will roll." Pisces Tee

"He wont know if you keep your voices down" Virgo Copter

"Why are we doing this again and why am I also involved as well!?" Sagittarius Krist

"Oh come on Krist aren't you curious about our N'Bass going on a date with our Zues." Pisces Tee.

Geez Sagittarius is so loyal to Leo Bass and it's getting on my nerves. I'm not just curious I'm also worried. He just came out of a bad relationship and we don't know anything about Zues. I know Virgo share the same worries. That's why we came up with this plan on following them. Even though Leo Bass had block us out of his mind he accidentally made a slip up when he was asking permission for a personal time out from Aya our Athena. Athena made a joke asking who was his date and he was caught of guard and that's the reason why we found out.

A flash of gold light came to us and Aries Newwie came as well.

"Uhh brothers we have a problem. Sagittarius we had detected a massive force just jump through the dimensional wall we need to alert everyone."

"No we will handle this. Leo is out as of the moment. Report back to Sanctuary Aries and summon Capricorn Singto and have him gather everyone on standby. Sagittarius Krist.

"At once Vice Commander" with that Aries Newwie flew back to sanctuary.

"I will create additional mental walls so Leo wont notice this. We will handle this on our own." Sagittarius Krist.

Sagittarius Krist:

After making sure everything is ready an in coming link had been placed by Libra Pak.

"Vice Commander, where is Leo Bass. I'm currently in pursuit of Griffon Milos. Gemini Tae, Cancer Kimmon and Aquarius Earth are handling the invasion army."  Libra is demanding to speak to Leo. I understand his worries but I intend to inform Leo lastly. We need to handle this on our own. We are older than him and I want him to know that he can depend on us all. At his age he is already carrying this huge responsibility. We support and and swore our lives to follow his every command. But this time I will decide on this. My brothers understand this as well since no one protested nor voice out their concerns.

"Krist we have detected a second breach to the dimensional wall. It's near your location a mile to your East. There are approximately 400 people in that location. I know your with the others. Handle this and we will remain on standby just in case a third batch will come through. Me, Taurus Max and Scorpio Tul are on our way to repair the breach and as well to prevent anything to jump over. Take care of your self. Leo will be pissed of if he anyone gets badly injured. And lastly Babe if I don't come home tonight you know what to do and I love you." Capricorn Singto

"F*CK you I'll jump to the soul river and hunt your soul and kill it again. Your not leaving me that easily."

"Shiya!! We don't need to hear your dirty flirting over the link" Pisces Tee.

"To much information." Virgo Copter

"You do know we have urgent matters to tend to right? Aries Newwie.

"Now now ladies stop arguing and we are kinda busy right now and you cheesyness is not helping." Scorpio Tul.

"Brothers this is not a time for joking!!!" Libra