Chapter 13 Passion and Power

An: Double update today!! This is my apologies from not updating regularly as promised.

Let's have something hot since I  know my story is starting to get a bit boring. So be ready.

WARNING!!
MATURE CONTENT !!
JUST SO YOU KNOW!!
DONT BLAME ME IF YOU GET A BIT EXCITED! 😁😁😁

Let's begin.
---------------------------------------------------
I stopped Singto from talking as I spread my wings hugged him tight and flop it twice. Later we will have all the time to talk for now I'm way out of my limit. I need him!! Badly!!

I flapped my wings towards the house he owns. I know by heart that his bedroom has an open veranda where you can see the sea and it's big enough for me to flew in. P'Singto was surprised by my actions. As soon as I see the bed I aimed our body's to land in it's soft mattress. My aiming and timing was perfect before we landed I took of my armor shedding it at once and formed a golden statue of Sagittarius just outside to watch over us. We hit the mattress and we bounce a twice before landing firm on it. P'Singto is still shocked from my stunt. I hurriedly wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him. I kissed him hungrily like I was starved for days. Our tongues fighting for dominance. I know he's getting turned on since he grunted a little. Our armor is skin tight so I know that hard plate that covers his crotch is giving him pain.

"How long are you going to torture your self wearing that armor?" I say to him seductively.

"Grrrr.. your trying to distract me by being sexy huh?" He answered on a low sexy voice

"Why isn't it working? Kiss  is that why your still in your armor kiss or you don't want to touch me know you know I'm one of your boss kiss"

I kept on kissing him making him hard to argue. I know him well now. If he wants to talk he will make sure we talk. But not now. I want him. Now I know why he was so gentle before he was afraid to use his full strength on me afraid that I'll break or I'll get hurt. I love making love passionately but I also want something a little bit of roughness. He kept on grunting trying to keep me at bay since his armor is also hurting him as well. I licked his left ear and felt him tremble. That is his weakness. A low moan escape from his mouth. Then finally he snapped his fingers. His armor shed and formed into a golden ram it was slowly walk out joining Sagittarius outside as if they are looking after us.

Now I can see his toned chest and his hard abs. I've been craving for his touch since we were busy with our lives and our duties as Knights. We started dating when we were still shooting the first season of Sotus. Now we recently celebrated our first anniversary. Now back to my hot and sexy meal.

He stood up for a while to take his pants off while I undo mine still on bed. He walked out for a while to take something from his bathroom cabinet. Since last time we were here we did it in his bathtub.

He came back with smiling like he won the lottery. Showing me the bottle of lube on his hand. I know I'm like a freaking tomato right now from blushing. We've been dating for 1 year now and I saw him many times with out anything on yet I still freaking blush just by looking at him naked.

He slowly came to me crawling his way on top of me. My hard soldier is now squished in his tummy. As he lick my chest. I'm already leaking. Damn it..

"N'Krist your already leaking and im just getting started. You asked for this don't tell me your going to finish with out me in you" he said as he kept on playing with my nipples.

"Shut the f*ck up and do your work. I'm still your vice commander so you'll follow my command!!"

"Grrrr.. my baby is getting sassy and I love it!!!" He said huskily.