Chapter 8 Dark Lords

"Thanatos did you felt that?"

"A god has surfaced. I thought you had killed all the vessels Hypnos?"

"I have we have eradicated all possible vessels even all the bloodlines of the previous gods and goddess. Shall we notify Hades?" - Hypnos.

"It will be best that he new about it. After all he's already there?" - Thanatos.

.................

This dimension is full of life. So this is where the seed is kept. Athena had done well hiding it. It was almost impossible for me to get in to this dimension. Luckily a spare vessel is still available. As the humans call it, hiding in plain sight. I'll need to draw them out.

My plan so far is going smoothly. Instead of bringing my entire army I've decided to go in first. The vessel I used outside this dimension is already deteriorating. I had to move out of it. Good thing that before Hypnos dispose all remaining vessels I have manage to posses one for myself. This was better I'll be able to rip a portal for my army to cross over. This is risky I need to live as normal as possible. I'm unable to use my powers to avoid detection. Specially my armor is still outside of this filthy dimension.
This vessel is perfect for me. I was able to break his mind and completely posses his body. His lover just died because of an accident. (Which I cause) on his days of grieving, his weakest moment I came to posses him. This vessel is very handy. An actor, by such he has resources that I can use.

But I need to remain dormant. So just like my vessel, I acted and lied. Nobody even Athena's guardian is not even aware and had not noticed my presence. Now all I need to do is wait until this body has enough strength to finally resonate with my powers perfectly or my plan will go to waste.

Today I'm invited to a black tie event. The TV company will be naming the son of the Empire as the next successor, the one that will take over the business. I'm intrigued who is this boy who just came of age. Who's identity was well kept secret. I'm interested with him if a possible vessel and if I can corrupt him. If I'm able to do so I'll have almost unlimited resources on hand. Athena is not aware of my presence so do I.  I know shes been awaken. It's a matter of time that we would cross paths. I went to a nearby mall to pick up my tailor made suit. I had one made for this event since my suits are not that classy enough. My plan is to get close to the CEO and her son. It will be difficult since the CEO is well guarded. I myself had only seen her once and from a distance. But today I have an opportunity to come near her since she is a big fan of BL actors.

At the tailor shop I was getting ready and dressed up my new suit when a tall white hair young man came in. He also had purchased a suit. If mine was all black his was all white. When he came out of dressing room. I was mesmerized on how good looking this young man is. He was aloof since he had not spoken a word. If I wasn't paying attention I wouldn't have noticed him. He left quickly so did I.

I received a text message from my co actor that he won't be able to join me on the red carpet since he is requested to be the escort of the son of the CEO my co actor is pissed of since he can't locate the boy. He supposedly had arrived and Bass should have picked him up on private hanger where the private company plain is. But when Bass came to take him, he had been long gone. I kept on teasing my co actor since he had lost the son of the CEO. I laughed since he kept on cursing me and I'm not helping him.

When I arrived at the venue I saw him hurriedly walking a long with Krist. Apparently they are arguing. Bass and Krist are closed friends. I've seen them meet up and talk almost everyday. I couldn't go to him directly since he was already in when I was walking on the red carpet to enter the venue. When I came in Bass and Krist disappeared and I can't see where they are.

As I walk where the refreshments are to take a glass of champagne. I felt a powerful presence. It was only brief it disappeared with out a trace. I know that presence. I know that power I felt. There is one god that had that overwhelming power. Him being awaken is a major factor that could flip my plan upside down.

Then I felt another presence.
I quickly went out on the West wing. Making sure I was not followed I went to one of the private rooms and locked it. I'm receiving a direct communication outside of this dimension. I stood in front of life-size mirror and open the communication line.

"Hades my Lord."

"Hypnos Thanatos, make sure that your news is with high importance since you contacted me and  can't wait until our scheduled meeting."

"I know you felt it. We are here outside that dimension, we have felt it and I know clearly who it was." - Hypnos.

"It's your brother if is awaken. That only meant that he will joining the war." - Thanatos.

"I know. I've have prepared for this contingency. For now send me 12 warriors. I have 12 vessel ready and corrupted."

"Shall I send your favored death squad?"

"Yes and Thanatos I know you already have a vessel here. Prepare to cross over I need you here"

"Yes my Lord."

I end the communication line.
This is something to think about. For now I need to look good. I'll be sitting with 11 BL actors. I need to look my best.

 I need to look my best

I am Hedes

-----------------------------------------
An: Let the twist be twisted. Another cliff hanger..