Chapter 21 Revelation Part 2

Virgo Copter P.O.V:

What the hell is happening..
Seriously our Bass my co-star, he is our Captain Commander. The sweet playful child that everyone adore is our most powerful and talented Gold Knight Leo?

I know for a fact that he was young since I sense his childlike behavior, that sometimes slips out. When we are just talking and hanging around here in sanctuary. Now Libra is Pak the movie star and now Sagittarius Krist and Capricorn Singto again BL actors, and what did Leo Bass meant that they are in bed? Seriously they are a couple a real couple? Is that why he protected Sagittarius when he was targeted. Are we having a B.L. actor convention here?

I still can't fathom what's going on Leo Bass is overflowing with malice and killing intent and his aura is violet.

But something is not adding up. If he is corrupted he should be emitting negative energy. But that's not the case. I know he's very strong our Leo was the one who stop Zues rampage. Our Goddess as well is in battle form a long with Zues but they are not doing anything.

Thousand wars will commence if this won't stop. Leo Bass is scaring the shit out of me. I can't read his mind I'm being blocked out.

This is seriously getting out of hand.

Sagittarius Krist is hesitant to fire his arrows to Leo Bass, Capricorn Singto is being hit multiple times by Leo Bass, I've been calling him multiple times, I've been trying to get his attention but nothing. What I can only do is protect Sagittarius and Capricorn from getting hit critically.

A loud explosion that shook us from where we stand. When the smoke and dust clears out Capricorn and Sagittarius is now unconscious. We were all couldn't believe Leo single handed defeated Sagittarius and Capricorn.

A second explosion came after that and now Taurus is also knocked out by Libra Pak.
Leo came to Taurus who is also unconscious and took his mask away. Revealing his true identity, Taurus Max.

Seeing three unconscious Knights had taken it's toll to our brothers.

Gemini and Pisces made their decision to face Libra and Leo. Cancer had made his move as well. He came to me and had shook me for me to gain my bearing.

That's when I finally see that all of us had now removed our helm and mask.

"Virgo Copter snap out of it. I need you to help us. I know your worried about our Nong. But as of now we are the last hope. We need to stop Leo and Libra on their rampage."

I looked at Cancer's face. Seeing his face didn't came in to surprise me anymore since I'm now looking at Cancer Kimmon looking at me with eyes filled with concern and determination.

Cancer Kimmon

Cancer Kimmon

"Cancer Kim is right we can think about our identities later. For now we need to stop Leo Bass and Libra Pak. Pisces Tee can you take care of our fallen brothers."