Chapter 19 A Confused Knight.

After briefing the nights.
I suddenly felt tired and it also made me realize, War is upon us.
Invaders had made their moves.
All we can do is to be in full defense mode and counter. Chess peaces are being shifted in to play.

We can't take the initiative since the negative energy that's outside our dimension is to strong, even if we knights are in our armor, corruption will be inevitable.

I need to relax.
I need to regain my focus.
I need to go home and see my family and also him.

My mind is in between two places.
I'm drawn to Zues as if there is an invisible force pulling me to him.

I can't allow that to happen.
My heart already belongs to someone.
Someone waiting for me.

I've been away for almost 3 months trying to recover from the last battle I had.
Months had gone by while I was on coma on sanctuary. But outside I've been gone for a good 5-6h now. Time is really different in between dimensions.

I decided to head home. I teleported to my condo. A small place I call my heaven. I bought it from my earnings from my acting career.

After making arrangements, I left sanctuary to see my family.

I don't blame Zues on what had happened to me. Whats bothering me is that my eyes. All gold knights shimmers golden light on their eyes. Its a sign of purity it reflects our souls energy.

What bothers me is that. The color its self. Violet in energy color definition is related to malice or negativity.

I wanted to talk to Aya our goddess, but I'm afraid that this is something that can take what I worked hard to achieve.

I'm trained to not crumble in fear. My armor is the symbol of bravery, a Lion. The noble king of the jungle. Its something I'mlpp proud of. And the mere thought of getting corrupted scares me so much.
So to clear my head.

I left sanctuary. I opened a portal to my condo.

Nobody goes here even my family since they know usually. I only stay here if its too late to go home or I'm stuck on shooting some scenes for the series that I'm part with.

As soon as I arrived I fished my phone and called someone dear to me. As soon as the line was answered, My hearth ache from longing. I haven't had time to spend with him since. I'm busy and so as he. I fished my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello P'Gxod. How are you?"

"Watdee khong teelak" (hello my love)

"I missed you.." my voice trembled

"Awe I missed you to.."

"Can you come to my condo? Or do you want me to go there?"

"What ever is convenient to you babe"

I'm so eager to see him.
Now that I'm at my own place I'm now bothered with the feelings that I've got.

To admit.

After I've been awaken by a kiss from a god.
I can't stopped thinking about him.

Him who avoided my gaze.

Him who would rather talk to Sagittarius.

Him who won't even looked at me eye to eye when he is giving command.

I hate that he is ignoring me and my presence.

It's as if I don't exist.

Im trying so hard to erase the memory of his kiss. It was a kiss that had all sort of emotions.