Chapter 3 Gold Knight Leo

"Your the first but definitely won't be the last"

After hearing that Aya took me to sanctuary. It's a pocket dimension on top of Bangkok Thailand. How do I knew? Well because if you would look down from one of the windows or bridges you will see the busy city lights of Bangkok.

Aya guided me through a series of big houses like those old Roman structures.

What is weird is the entire area is floating holiday on top of Bangkok and no one new that there is a floating structure above it.

According to Aya this place is in between the dimensional wall between earth and dead dimension. We passed through 12 houses as she refers to them as houses. Each house will be home for 1 knight and each house is also a pocket dimension.

When we are finally at the top I've noticed that there where 12 golden orbs floating around the area.

I've asked her about that and she said that the reason why she refer to it as a dead dimension, its because all life on that dimension was destroyed by the Zatarians from dimension Zatarus ruled by their dimension king Aion Zatary. A power greedy king who burnt out and consumed their dimensions  natural resources. His main Target now is the seed of creation to recreate and rewrite what he had done. He had waged war to the nearby dimension looking for the seed consuming all life in every direction.

The seed that he had been looking for is in Aya's protection. According to her her powers is par to Aion but what she lack is an army and for now she only needs 12 knights to aid her on her campaign against the invading force. Aya is the last leaving dimension god besides King Aion of Zatarus.

I've asked her why 12 only? And she answered simply.

"What I need is quality not quantity. I already have my loyal guards what I need are knights who can fight against the invasion army heading our way.

And each one of you will own one of those."

She pointed to the floating glowing gold orbs.

Those orbs contains 1 armor that will answer to your call anytime you need it. The armor will amplify your powers and your techniques and as swell your fighting styles.
Each armor has a spirit guardian and powered by a constellation or as we refer to them as zodiac.

Everything is hard to digest and to take in but I made my decision. I wanted to this. I chose to do this. For once I know I'm worth something to the world. Now I know I have a purpose.

According to Aya she controls the time in this pocket dimension. Time is different and she will explain more after 7 days when all knights are completed.

She gave me a golden mask. A mask that I'll be wearing while I train and until I'm able to summon my armor.

She said that I'll learn more when time comes. For now she had sent me home. I wore the mask but when im sent back to my room the mask that I was wearing disappeared and it became an earring.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fast forward to 1 year and 3months.

Ive already finished my training and I am now living a normal life waiting for the invasion.

Aya had me join back for me to have a normal life before all chaos starts.

One of perks of being a knight I slowly aged.
And because of that and my genes ive become as they (my friends and family) refer to me as a beautiful boy.

So with that I decided to enter showbusiness.

I'm now an actor for a prominent company here in Thailand. And let me introduce my self.

My name is Bass Suredej

BL actor and model..

And most importantly I'm Gold Knight Leo.

My Armor.