Chapter 11 Kiss of Life and Death

"LEO" - Taurus

"LEO" - Aries

"LEO" - Athena

"LEO NOOOO..." - Sagittarius
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Waaaaaaaaaa..... LEOOOOOOOOO....."

"BROTHERRRRR.......

As the smoke clears out, revealing the aftermath of the giant explosion. Revealed 2 person in the center of the crater. One on the ground embrace by a burnt and heavy injured guy.

"Zues" Aya who first noticed called the other God's name in horror. Zues is badly injured. Half of his back was burnt and his entire left hand was badly injured. While an unconscious Leo was on the ground his head was being held by Zues right hand.

Aya flue instantly to the injured men. As soon as he land she let go of her staff and took Leo in her arms. Right after that Leo's brothers came. Then Aya gave to Sagittarius after making sure that Leo is safe.

Zues fell backwards  and Aya was able to held him. He's badly injured. She can't help the tears came right after. Even if a celestial being had taken possession of his sons body, he is still his son.

"Worry not Athena, I have lost and I'll take responsibility. I have decided to give my powers away to your son and your son made a decision just a while ago. We decided to merge our souls permanently."

"Zues what do meant by that?"

"Athena just like what you did, you have given your power to your vessel and merge you soul into him. I'll do the same. Humans had proven their worth, enough for me to believe in their hands humanity will be saved. We celestial beings are so proud of our heritage, we failed to see that the future has no place for us. We are just a reminder to what they have endured and survived. Our senseless wars, our wrath, everything. It's time for them to take lead. I have leaved since time has become and at some point it has to end. By doing this I'll be able to rest with your mother. So while the soul merge is taking it's place I'll confine my self to your sanctuary to avoid any harm to anyone, specially to your son"

"You have saved Leo?"

"I did, I took my armor off and gave it to him. He is Worthy to be called as their commander. At a very young age he is able to defeat a god. He haven't reached his Kamui* and yet he has the power to cause this enough damage to me."

"For that I thank you"

"Do not remove my armor form him for the next few days. He had almost drained his spiritual powers. My armor will stabilize his spirit flow and help him recover."

"Khop khun na..."

With that the injured and Leo was taken to his house. Sagittarius and his brothers had not left his side ever since. This young boy is truly amazing. This was his first time removing his helm and his brothers first time to see who Leo is, and yet the love for him came and over flowing. Call it blind faith and brothers love but they are all worried. It has been 8 days now and he is still asleep. His not In a coma since when you talk to him he responds buy a slight nod or a soft grunt. He's aware if his brothers talk to him with a worried voice his face frowns but when his brothers talks to him about happy or funny things he smiles. What his brothers enjoys much is teasing him since he can't fight back all he can do is blush and his face is so red its hard to know if he is angry or just embarrassed.

Meanwhile in Athena's palace, the God Zues is about to complete with the soul merge.

For those who knows a Gods power and aura when a God or Goddess perform this ritual a god will technically will die in that process. Since his presence will disappear and will be fully merge with the human soul and body of his vessel. Thus his power, mind and consciousness will completely be as one.

When the merge is completed. Zue's has already healed all his wounds but still refused to leave the sanctuary.  He isolated himself and would not speak to anyone. He blame himself on Leos current state. 

He visited Leo but, he won't go in to his house. He listens to his brothers asking and pleading him to wake up, he can feel the grief of the knights and he felt guilty. He is the reason why Leo used all his spirit powers stopping him on his rampage. 2 moths had passed inside the sanctuary and Leo is still asleep. His brothers often visits him. They would refer to his state as imprisonment.

On the 3rd month he can no longer hold his guilt and came to Leo's house. He had made a decision if he needs to pull Leo's spirit out just to wake him, he will do it.

The Knights where all shocked from Zues sudden appearance. He came straight to Leo's bed shoved everyone away.

"If you kissing me put you to this imprisonment I'll break you out but this time I'll be the one who will do it!" Zues voice was full of authority and yet it was endearing gentle and soft for Leo.

As Zues captures Leo's lips, bright warm waves of light emits from their body. Everyone was amaze on what they are witnessing. Slowly Leo's handsb moved slowly encasing Zues face. The soft gentle kiss is now slowly turning to a passionate and sensual kiss. Zues broke the kiss and jump back since Leo's eyes are now open.

"Your now free.... I'm sorry for what you had to go through. Rest assured it won't happen again."

Zues flue out.

I'm not meant for him..

-------------------
An: Sorry for not posting yesterday. I came from work really tired and I slept the whole night hahaha..
😄😄😄