Chapter 15 A Test of Sharpnes

Explosion can be heard and cries of the innocents that has been dragged by the cross fire and clash of my power and Minos.
If this would keep up, casualties will pile up. I need to lure him out of the slums. I flash step to close the gap and I hit him in his face enough for him to come crashing down on the pavement of the street. Good thing that the street is empty since it's already late..
We are getting a lot of attention. Nosy spectators are coming out of their homes to see what is going on.

"Come at me Griffon Minos. There is a place we can battle with little distraction"

I jump as far as I could. I need to take him to a place where there are less people. Lumpini Park is the nearest location. This the best choice I have for now. I can't open the battle dimension, what the hell is going on at sanctuary?

Luckily this fool is following me. I hate to ruin this place but this is the only place I can think of that has no innocent bystander by this hour.

I landed near the picnic area. And he came down as well.

"I'm impressed your very heroic. I'll mount your head in one of my room to remind me of your actions."

"If you want my head that badly come and take it. Ai Sat!!"

"Such vulgar language again Noble Golden knight."

He fired fine lasers all around. I'm able to dodge them but some are are hitting me. The laser strings are very sharp. Its cutting to my armor. I strengthen my armor by raising my spirit force. That way I'll be able amplify my defense.

No matter how fast I dodge his technique even If i use flash steps I'm getting hit.

"No matter how fast you are Khun Libra you won't be able to escape"
Griffon came using the same speed I'm using. That's what I thought until I receive a direct hit. I was sent flying and crashing to the trees, everything my body hits instantly shatters and destroyed.

I tried to stand up but I can't. I didn't receive that much damage for me to be paralyzed.

When I looked at my body i can see glowing strings. I've been ensnared. The laser strings property changed from razor sharp strings now it's tensile strength is so strong even my full power is not doing anything.

"So now you noticed!?"

"So those you fired was not just ordinary laser sharp beams It can change it's properties."

"You have sharp eyes and excellent observation skills. Oh by the way don't struggle much, because if you do my strings will just tighten it's grip and it will cut anything"

"....."

"This is so easy. I told you Khun Libra you won't win against me."

"So you intentionally get yourself hit so you can wrap me with your strings"

"Yessss... I did. Ahahahaha... I told you I'll have your head."

He fired his strings again to me and it's now wrapping my neck slowly chocking me.

"Crimson threads"

Can't believe this is how I'm going to die.

As I close my eyes I heard a familiar voice..

"Excalibur" a green flash came out of nowhere cutting the strings.

Suddenly the strong grip of the strings on my neck loosens.

And I saw Capricorn standing shielding me.