Chapter 6 Thousand War

10 months.

That's how long I've been here in sanctuary.
Today me and one of my brother will receive our armor. We are the first 2 to finish our training. I can still remember when we were summoned. Me and my brothers are all here with our mentors besides us.

It was as Goddess Aya said in 2 weeks time we will be completed and summoned to sanctuary to be trained and awaken to our seventh sense. That's the only time we will be able to put on our armor. For me (Uno) and Dhos manage this feat in just 10 months.
(Truth is I held back. I've already mastered everything on my seventh month I used the remaining 3 to gain experience and kept on dueling with my mentor. )

With out achieving this state we our armors power will consume our mind heart and soul.

Why is that? The armor it self has it's own mind on it's own.

The armor is forged with a special metal the last of it's kind. Orichidon - a metal so pure so strong you would need to freeze it using cold fusion told take it out from it's form. And you would need to heat it to the same as the Earths core before you can melt it so you can forge it to a weapon or an armor. It is said that the armor of the ancient gods or the powers that be used this metal for their own armor and weapons.

Only a god has the power to blacksmith an armor or a weapon from this. The last remaining Orichidon deposit had only enough to forge 12 sets of armor. Before mount Olympus crumbled the last Goddess took the last deposit. And hid it. Luckily Aya found it and made our armor from it.

 Luckily Aya found it and made our armor from it

"Welcome back you two. As I expected you have done great and finished your training well a head of your other brothers. As I promised you will be the first one to summon your armor. I know how hard you trained yourselves for this some to their lifetime to achieve and awaken your seventh sense. But of you had done it nearly 10 months, both of you, are clearly geniuses well beyond your age. So with out further a due Uno please step forward"

Aya refer to us in numeric numbers in that way our identity will remain anonymous. Our face still covered with our golden mask still prevents us on speaking. I raised my left hand to call one of the golden orbs. We can speak using our minds now so technically our voices are not needed. As I only to call upon my armor using my heart and soul.

Come to me my armor. My armor that symbolize my power and the strength with in me.

One of the golden orbs glowed so bright reacted and came to me the golden light is still so bright I can't see what my armor looks like yet. I walked slowly and reach for it, but before my hands one of my mentor came forward suddenly the armor glowed brighter. What surprised me is when my mentor suddenly slowly being absorb by the orb. Then the light is now so bright it felt my eyes would go blind. Suddenly I hear a voice.

Call upon me and I'll aid you.

Call upon me and I'll be your protection against harm.