Chapter 27 Invasion Party 2

Sanctuary:

Libra, Capricorn, Taurus Gemini are on patrol. They are making sure that the dimensional wall is in tack.

"Capricorn Singto!! We have a breach. Alert the our Commander Vise Commander, it's Griffon Minos again. This time he brought his army."

"Aries Newwie is on sanctuary, I've already sent him to Sagittarius Krist. I've released your seal, do what you can to intercept them."

We flew where Libra saw Griffon Minos.
That's where we saw a giant rift on the dimensional wall. It's a size of  3 football field. Zaturians coming in all directions.  This will be handful for all of us.

"Gemini, Taurus let's play. The most number zaturians defeated shall get the losers pay check for the month."

"Seriously Capricorn Singto? I'm game!!" Gemini

"Let's add the battle report on the pot as well who ever is the least shall write the report of the winners" Taurus.

The three went in full rage and attack the the incoming Zaturians keeping them at bay.
Meanwhile Libra is in hot pursuit with Griffon Minos.

They manage to cross over and now heading to the sea just outside Bangkok.

Libra:

Chasing this winged black Knight is getting in to my nerves.
I can't fire my attacks since it may bounce or it may hit the innocents.

All I can do is fly after him, trying to heard him over to the sea. There we can fight or if I get a chance, I can take him to a pocket dimension where we can go at it.

Griffon Minos is flying at full speed and I'm barely on his tail. Sagittarius should be the one chasing him, but he is currently out.
Right before we are out of the boundary I felt my brothers presence along with a celestial, by the spiritual energy signature it's Zues and he is currently outside Sanctuary. This could be good.

I sent a mind link message to Sagittarius demanding him to inform Leo Bass. Just before we made our way to the sea, I sense a second rift has been made. This time it's on the ground near the town. I don't have a choice from what I'm sensing an army is also coming in from the portal. Sagittarius along with the others had agreed to take care of it. I don't have a choice if I'll be coming after and fighting Griffon Minos I need to use my Kamui.

Finally Griffon made a full stop 3 miles away from the shore.

"Finally we meet again Libra. I purposely made you chase me here so we can battle. I owe you for my broken armor and this ugly scar on my face." Minos

"I'm glad you like it. I'll be adding more or I'll have your head for the crimes that committed against the innocents." Libra Pak.

"Funny last time you had help, do you think you can win against me!?"

"Your at the disadvantage Minos there are no trees nor any nearby objects where you can spindle your spirit threads."

"True but don't under estimate me Libra.!!!! ILL HAVE YOUR HEAD THIS TIME!!!"

Minos release his threads and it spin and formed a sword.

"So now we're on a sword fight.? Interesting!"

It's time to release mine as well.