Chapter 16 Gold Knight Aries

Shia!!

What was that.
I'm hunted by the same dream or nightmare for days now. It's freaking vivid, regularly I don't remember my dreams but now it's as if I've watched it in HD multiple times enough for me to retell it to anyone with full details. I need to sleep badly I'm going on audition tomorrow for a new TV series. My last one is good enough but I hope I'll get a lead role instead of a supporting role. But anyways what ever it is I'll do my best and someday I'll get my chance.

I woke up late in the morning, it's a good thing my manager had already reserved me a slot for my audition. I had informed him about my dreams lately and he expressed his concerns about it. I just requested additional time to sleep since my last project was already over.

I'm not stressing over my dream, but it always pops up on my head replaying just like those funny clips on the internet but mine was not funny at all. I got ready and left for my audition. The audition is on local mall nearby my place so it's convenient, it only took me 20mins to arrive at the location.

As I enter the mall I saw an old lady having trouble with her groceries. No one is paying attention to her as she struggles her way out. I decided to help her since I still have enough time to wonder around, why not be a good, Samaritan right? The old lady was startled when I took her groceries, since I forgot to introduce and ask her if she needs assistance. But none the less she smiled at me and I smiled back. She was on her way to the taxi stand to wait for a cab. I stood by her until a taxi pulled over. Once again I helped her as she gets in and gave her the groceries. As I was about to leave she called me and thanked me for helping her. It wasn't out of the ordinary but what she said was something that made me think over my dream.

She said "My hero thank you for helping this old lady. The world needs more young men like you. It's now rare for the young once to pay attention to old people like me since they busy with their gadgets. But you my dear boy your special never change ok and our God will bless you. Thank you again" then the taxi drove off. It made me think about my dream since the lady in my dream is asking for help. Her words kept my mind busy until I arrive at the area where the audition is being held. My manager smiled at me and help me with adding make up on my face to hide my sleepless nights away.

The audition was successful. I got a supporting role again, I'm happy with the results since, I still manage to be part of the TV series. That alone is already enough for me. Good karma came to me and I said a little prayer to give thanks with the wonderful blessing that I got. I'm heading home now and it's still a bit early. So I decided to head over to my favorite coffee shop just around my place to relax a bit and read the script and the maybe get started with the novel as well, I need to learn and understand the character that was assigned to me.

After offering my favorite hot chocolate, I sat down and started reading the detailed summary of my character. After reading about my role, again my dream came up and I thought about my role. The character that I'll be portraying is the best friend of the lead of the story. The lead on the story was kind, generous, and helpful, he was also head strong and intellectual, qualities I'm not confident that I have. But none the less I want to be him, just like the old lady said I'm a hero and people like me are now rare.

That night I decided that if I would dream again I'll answer to her call. I want a bigger role in my life. And that is how I came to be a knight.

A year of training and I've learned how to fight and came upon a gift that i recently discovered. I actually had a talent on making and repairing things. I've became the blacksmith for my brothers and for my self.

By the way I haven't introduce myself. I'm an actor, model. My name is Newie Techaapaikhun and I am Gold Knight Aries.

 My name is Newie Techaapaikhun and I am Gold Knight Aries

.
.
.
.
.
.

------------------------------
An: Short chapter for today. Sorry my beloved readers, I'm so sleepy and tired. So for now I hope you like it.