Chapter 9 Rampage

I felt a sudden anomaly on the flow of energy. When Zues introduce him self. I was startled since my focus was split in half. Luckily I have Sagittarius with me. I had to have someone look on to that anomaly. I open a telephatic line to Capricorn and sent him to check what it is and deal with it if necessary.

"Capricorn I know your on a major event right now, and I sense an anomaly of negative energy on your location. I can't pinpoint the exact location but it's still active go and look for it. If needed deal with it. Let me know if you need backup."

"Yes Commander"

After giving orders I'm now able to focus on my current case. The Celestial God Zues, I can't read how strong he is, His power is a par with Aya or even stronger. I've summoned my armor to aid me.

I still don't know if me and Sagittarius can win this battle

I still don't know if me and Sagittarius can win this battle. Luckily Aya came to aid us.

"Father Zues??"

"Athena"

"You have taken my son as your vessel?"

"Yes I have! But you have what I own I want her back and you will give her to me!!" Zues power is overwhelming now. Luckily we have our armor to protect us.

"Zues! Calm your self who do I have? I have not taken anything or anyone from you? Aya is still reasoning out with Zues hopefully this would not lead to battle.

"Your hiding her and taken her from me! How dare you! Surrender Hera to me. You made her into one of your warriors! How dare you do that to your own mother!"

"Zues!! Calm down mother is still at Olympus sleeping she has not woken since I sealed our home to prevent the senseless war among us. Humanity had suffered enough already from us."

"Silence Athena don't you think I don't know who my wife is! I know her face......"

"Zues you need to calm down or I'll be forced to pacify you. Calm yourself and let's us talk about this peacefully."

"NO!! GIVE ME HERA!!

"Then I'm sorry father, you leave me no choice but to force you to submission."

"YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN AGAINST ME!!?? YOU MAY HAVE DEFEATED HADES MY BROTHER BUT IM DIFFERENT. YOUR UNDERESTIMATING ME MY DAUGHTER"

All we can do is to wait orders. If Aya will be challenging Zues we are willing to sacrifice ourselves to save and protect her.

Aya had summoned her armor.