Chapter 23 Darkness and Light.

"This is Apisamai Srirangson reporting live"

"Tonight we will be reporting the incident that had taken place at 4pm again in Lumpini Park, Bangkok Thailand. It was a bright afternoon perfect for picnic and park is loaded with people. The peaceful afternoon was ruined when a giant whole appears from the sky and creatures from beyond came up and created destruction. We have casualties but thank God that we don't have any fatalities. The Invaders was stopped by 2 Gold armored men showed up and defeated the creatures. This sight had been a spectacle for those who was saved. The two Gold armored men won and fatalities was prevented. One of the two who named him self as Gold Knight Pisces healed the wounded and Gold Knight Gemini had help with the evacuation, clearing and cleaning of the area. After the incident one more Gold Knight appears and as per Gold Knight Pisces, Gold Knight Virgo cleanses the remnants of the negative energy on the said area.

Lumpini Park will be closed down to the public and to the people that's working in the park for at least 2-3days until the negative energy disappears.

The Gold Knights are now hottest topic on the internet. Their photos and small clip videos that had been taken by the bystanders had gone viral.

As of now the only thing that we know about them are, they are human, there are 12 of them.
Since by their names are taken from the 12 zodiac signs.
As of now photos of 4 knights had been confirmed and named.

They are Virgo, Pisces, Gemini and Cancer.

Who are this masked golden armored men?
Are they really here to protect us.
They remain a mystery.
They may have protected us but what are their true intentions.
This Gold Knights always appears when they are needed.
Are they really heroes?
Who are this Knights?
Why are we being invaded is still a mystery.

This is Apisamai Srirangson reporting for channel 7 signing off."

HADES:

We are getting their attention. Plan is working. 4 knights had finally step in to the light. Their numbers must be confirmed. The attacks aims to draw them out.  They are strong and powerful. Thanks to the local news and the internet I have manage to gather much information.

Athena had prepared this much. This war will be interesting.

So he had assemble an army against me. I need more information.

"Hypnos!" I called upon one of my servant God's on a mirror.

"Yes my lord Hades?" Hypnos came out from the mirror and knelt before me.

"Send more zaturians and this time have the lieutenants with them to lead. We need to draw all the Knights out. If they are really 12 we need to know their powers and what they can do." I ordered Hypnos who just bowed.

"I had given an order to Griffon Minos to send a small fraction of his army to six different locations. They will show up and create chaos. If they are indeed 12 we will be able to draw them out." Hypnos had already made the arrangements.

"Make it 8 different locations. I want this to be done, this will make things interesting." I want to draw out the current Athena from where she is hiding.

"Yes my lord Hades, I'll make the necessary arrangements." With that hypnos returns to the mirror where he came.

This war, I'll make sure I'll win this time. Athena and my Brother Zues will fall and i will personally kill them.