Celestial Devastation Part 3.

Zeus POV:

It has begun.
I do believe Athena is not aware of what is happening. After all she wasn't alive yet when I fought this type of being before.

I was able to confirm my hunch 2 days ago while we are all preparing for this battle.

Flashback 2 nights ago:

I was walking around Athena's palace and found Leo Bass he was sitting near the edge of Athena's domain. He was looking up at the stars above. I slowly move my way to him. It's weird by now he would have said something and that's where I saw it. His eyes, and his hairs color had changed. His eyes shimmers with a beautiful violet glow,

 His eyes shimmers with a beautiful violet glow,

his hair slowly turning to white.

His eyes may shimmer but it's lifeless

His eyes may shimmer but it's lifeless. A sole characteristic of that of a being that once lived. I don't understand why and how, but for now all I can do is watch over.

Suddenly tears fell from his beautiful eyes. His face may not show any emotions but his tears are clear enough sign that he is sad.

"Awe Zeus your here!?" He was startled and had snapped out of his daze when I wipe his tears.

"Yeah I was wondering what you where doing here. You where in deep thought so I did not disturb you. Apologies if I startled you." Zeus

"No it's ok, I was just thinking that, if.. if I didn't became a Knight would I still have the same normal life what I had? Would I be the same and still be an actor?" Bass

"That I am not sure. I just recently awaken and I was in deep slumber. I wasn't aware of what had happened before I was awaken. The only thing is that I felt a terrible negative power rising from outside our realm and I need to help if not humanity and life as we know it will ceased to be." Zeus, I know that's not what your thinking of. I wish I have said it. I wish I have said something else. Something is happening with in him and it's changing him. I hope it's not what I'm expecting....

War cry and explosion can only be heard from miles away. Specially the war is happening and commencing on land and in mid air. I can't join the battle yet since I have used a big portion, of my power when I shifted and teleported everyone to sanctuary.