Chapter 18 Gold Knight Taurus

"Shheettt...."

"Alai Wha!?" (What the?)

This dream is getting annoying.
I've been having this lately.
Well it's already dawn so time my daily routine.

30 minutes jog - ✔
100 push ups - ✔
100 sit ups - ✔
Fruits for breakfast - ✔

After making sure my daily routine check out, it's already 8:00 am.
I've had my hot shower and got my self dressed for school. I'm a first year collage student again, why again? I wasn't able to finish my semester last year since I got bored even a known genius and got myself accelerated, I stopped, showed and embrace my rebelled side, and worst got myself kick in the ass by my mom and older sister. Ahahahaha..
Now I'm starting over again with my best friend. He got ourselves enrolled in the faculty of engineering and today was our first day.

In just 15 minutes I'm now on our universities auditorium. Today is our scheduled orientation.

I already saw my best friend who's sitting in front. Typical moves, my best friend is already hitting with the ladies. He's such a flirt. He's been like that since he had face to die for. His body is also buff. He was my inspiration why im now in this such daily routine, making myself healthy.

He saw me but he's unable to go where I'm at since if he would stand he will get all the attention of everyone.

Looking at him brings back memories.
Memories I cherished so much.
Childhood memories full of happiness as well as sadness.

I remembered clearly when I realized I'm different. I was afraid for him to find out. So I decided to keep it in me. A secret I'll take to the grave.

You might be wondering what is the skeleton on my closet? Actually I'm in my closet...

Still don't get it!?...

I'm gay...

And I fell in love with my best friend...

People say our best friends will accept who we really are. That they will understand everything about us. And they will be our shoulder to cry on, our wall to lean on, our partner in crime.

But that will never happened. I'll never be able to out myself to him. My family knows and I asked them to keep it as a secret. My mom who had been supportive urge me to tell my best friend.

But I can't.

They don't know.

You might be asking why?

It happened when we were teenagers. Practically hitting our puberty. Hormones kicking up and curiosity at it's peak. He was doing naughty stuff in his room when someone broke in.

Just to make things short. He almost got molested. The molester was one our neighbor who was gay and high on something.

Luckily I was sleeping over since his family was away. When I saw the broken window, I knew something was not right and I felt something terrible happening.

So I grabbed his baseball batt that was on display when he won a softball tournament.

I saw him struggling and shouting for help. The molester is already ripping his clothes.
So by anger and instinct I take full swing with the batt and it hit the guys head instantly knocking him out. His head was bleeding and under him my best friend in shock and unable to move.

And from then on. He had a phobia with gay men. He doesn't disrespect them not cuss at them. He just can't be in the same room with one. And he instantly panic if one would touch him. And that's the reason I can never really tell him. Anyways it's already enough for me that I can be with him, eat, sleep, play games, and sometimes I'm his wingman when he is hitting on a girl he liked.

I know it's painful but what can i do??
.
.
.
.
While reminiscing with my childhood memories, I was taken back from my dreamland when I heard a commotion near the men's room nearby. Curiously I stood up went to where the noise came from.

There I saw a small guy is being bullied by 3 boys. They were insulting the smaller guy for being gay.

My blood instantly boiled and I came launching to the bullies.

I manage to break their faces. The guy I rescued thank me multiple times. I just laughed at him he said if he want just to repay me I can be his slave. I declined and just said. I'm just helping a sister in need.
He was shocked when he heard what I said.
I took him to infirmary to get him self check out.

Before I left, i realized something.
The way I fought was amazing. I've never been trained. But when I was wrestling the guys, its as I was a pro.

Instead of going back I ran back home.
The dream said that I will be gifted by something.

If that is the gift.
I want to know more.
If I can learn more I can protect my friends and the people like me.

As soon I arrived.
I ran all the way to my room.

I called the name of the celestial that had been invading my dreams.

"Aya I'm ready"

Bright golden light took me from where I was and it had brought me to sanctuary. There I spent a year in training.
I've learned a lot of things.
I've mastered the power that had awaken in me.

After I year we were sent back. What was funny is, when I got back only a day had just passed by. My mother hardly noticed that I was gone. Time is really different in and out of sanctuary.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fast forward to 1 year.
Now I'm working student.
With my best friend we became Actors and model.
We have our own TV series.
Whats funny is the series we are a couple.
Funny faith is.
I act as his lover in front of the camera.
And how I wish it could be real.
But it's not.
So I'm thankful that I can experience this.
And I'm already contented with this set up.

By the way.
Let I havent introduced my self.

My name is Max Nattapol Diloknawarit TV Series Actor and most importantly,

I'm Gold Knight Taurus

------------------
An: short update today..
😁😁😁😁