Chapter 20 Revelations

AN: Apologies for not posting any updates this past few weeks.. so here is the latest chapter.

-------------------------

Leo Bass POV:

After coming home from my parents I was able to compose myself again.
I have greater things to worry about rather than my heart. It wasn't my priority and never will be.

I have received updates from my brothers through our telepathic line. They have provided valuable information that lead me to coming a conclusion that everything is being orchestrated perfectly by some super powered being.

The invasion is already imminent. Base on the premonition that Aya had, the invasion will commence in between the months of February and April.
It's already December and if the Zartians are able to bridge over undetected, we will surely loose this war, and the dreaded celestial devastation will occur.

Pisces had found remnants of a rift / portal from where Black Knight fled.

The rift was made or created here since the dimensional wall is constantly guarded by Ichiyo one of the seven royal knight of Aya and as well Zues who is constantly overlooking everything.

And since the rift was made here and can only be made here, a super power had awaken. My instinct tells me that a celestial or someone really powerful had awaken here in our dimension.

That being or celestial is really powerful since regardless of Aya's gods eye that monitors everything and now Zues as well he/she/it has and still remains undetected.

More than that the Invaders also knew that knights will be present at the location where they choose to appear.

After resting for a day and making sure my family's house security enchantments are all in place. And in the event of the invasion I had marked my family members each and everyone of them has my symbol ♌ on them. The enchantments will activate and my whole family members will be teleported to my House in Sanctuary. They are still not aware of my 3rd life and I intend to keep it that way until the right time presents itself.

I've also instructed my brothers to do the same. So we won't worry about our families. We know it's a bit bias. But it's a small thing. 

What bothered me much is that, it's as the Invaders knew who we are so...

It's time to unmasked each gold knight. I need our goddess Aya's permission to do so. And so I decided to go back to Sanctuary.

I bid my family farewell and directly flew to Sanctuary.

As soon as I land. I wore my Armor with out the Golden mask hiding my face.

I know that all my brothers are at their houses. They are preparing and in training to make sure that we all are ready for battle. If my calculations and theory is correct we are up against at least 2 to 3 celestial on the Invaders side. We can't have a repeat of what had happened when Zues went on rampage.

I flew to our Ayas palace, that is located on the very top of Sanctuary. Below the temple is my House. I looked for her and found her in her thrown room along with Zues. They are in deep conversation when I knelt in one knee and announced my self.

"Goddess Aya! I Leo humbly request a moment of your time for an urgent matter."

They both looked at me since I had taken their attention.

"Yes my son?" Aya answered.

Since I had bowed my head the haven't noticed my face. I'm not wearing my mask.