chapter seven

The buzzer goes off calling half time. We start jogging off the field, but my name is called. I look over and see the squad motiniong for me. I run over there, and Jes throws me her bottle. I take a long drink from it then throw it on the ground like I always do with bottles. She roles her eyes then we do our cheer.

Once they set me down from throwing me in the air, some dude comes over the intercoms. "Attention ladies and gentleman, we have a special guest for one of our very own students!" He says. We all start looking at each other. "Alexandrea Jhonson, will you please come to the middle of the field?" He says. I awkwardly walk to the circle, and look back at the intercom. "Now, please stay in the circle no matter what." He says. I look at the girls and the team, but they all have there backs to me. "Ladies and gentleman, will you please turn your attention to the home locker room? Would you please help give a round of applause to our very own, WildCats graduate, Marine, Taylor Johnson!"

My heart stopped. Is this real?! I look where u was told, and I know that its real! There my brother is, walking towards me in his military uniform. I put my hands up to my mouth and start crying. Forget the circle crap!

I take off running toward him. By now, he's already at the out of bounce line. He jeeps walking and I keep running. I get to him, and jump up. I wrap my legs around his waist and cry into his shoulder. He rubs my head and laughs. "Your here! How?!" I sob. He just laughs hatlrder. He unwraps my legs, but I don't let go. He starts walking toward dad, and I'm holding onto him. He ends up basically dragging me, due to not letting go. We get to dad and he meets us to hug him. I look at dad and see him smiling. "You knew! You knew he was coming! How long have you known?" I ask dad. "We have been setting this up since before the first game!" He says smiling. "Did the team know? What about the squaf!?" I ask him smiling. "We told them today, I told the other teams coach about it before the game started." He says. I turn to Taylor. He smiles, but sees the look in my eyes. I punch him in the arm. "You should have told me you were coming!" I say trying to look mad, but smile in the end. "Well Sam, I owe you five bucks!" He says, as I pull him into another hug. He smiles and kisses my head. "How long are you staying?!" I ask. He sighs. "I had a day leave! I'm leaving tommorow!" He says and I frown. "Where are ya going this time?" I ask. "Lexilex, you know I can't tell ya that!" He says and I frown. "Oh, and I got ya something, but you will have to wait until after the game!" He says. I nod then the half time buzzer goes off. I hug him tighter. "I'll be standing right there by the fence, watching you the whole time!" He says and I smile. He walks off, and I get back in my position. Now I'm invincible!