chapter ten

We get there and we get out. We walk up and see all the soccer boys in tuxitos. They all stare at me shocked. "What?" I say blushing. "Your really a girl?!" They say and I blush harder. "Wheres the tomboy we know and love?" David asks. "Underneath all this...... stuff. When Jes was getting me ready, I felt like a barbie doll. With the peoples constantly pulling on you hair, and drawing all over your face!" I say and they laugh. "Which one of you want to be her date?" Elijah asks. They all laugh. "Let's get inside!" I say.

We've been dancing for acouple hours now, and I think there about to announce the king and queen. I'm still mad at the boys for voting me in. "Ladies and gentleman, can I have our 2017 homecoming court come up on the stage. I groan but comply. As we walk up there I hear some of the boys wolf whistle at me. I do a deep curtsey and hear the boys laugh. I look up and see dad and Taylor standing in the back. I blow a kiss to then then walk to my spot. "Alright let's get started! Our homecoming king is........Samuel Jenkins!" He says and every one claps. "Whoo! That's my bestie!" I scream. "Drumroll please! The principle says after they give Sam's his crown. Someone dribbles a soccer ball like a basket ball, pretending it was the drum roll. I throw my head back and laugh. "Your 2017 homecoming queen is............... Alexandrea Johnson!" The dude yells into the mick. What?! I walk up to stand next to Sam's, and they put the tiara on my head. "That's my best friend!" Jes screams from out in the crowd. "Will everyone please clear a spot for our couple to have a dance?" He announces. Sam grabs my hand and we walk down the stairs. We go to the spot and a slow song comes on. "How do you dance?" I ask him. "I don't know!" I whispers back to me. "Then let's just waking it!" I say. He nods and we just awkwardly start swaying. I hear a whistle and look in that direction. Jes has her hands around Elijah's neck, and Elijah has his hands on her hips. "I guess were suppose to dance like that? That's weird though!" I say smiling and he laughs. "I guess so, I guess.....let's just do it then?" He says more like a question and I nod. We start dancing then see that everyone else is to. I smile, then someone taps on my shoulder. I turn around and see some new dude.