chapter nine

After hours of Jes preping me like a barbie doll, I'm done. I look in the mirror and gasp. I'm in a knee length, pink, flat at top and poofy at the bottom, strapless dress. For my hair, we took it from its natural straight, to a bouncy curl. For my makeup, we did a smokey eye with blush and a rosey red lipstick. I have 3-inch, silver with rhinestone heels on. "Wow, I don't look like a tomboy!" I say and she squeals. "You look amazing!" She says smiling bright. "You did amazing!" I say and she squeals again. She did her makeup and hair while I put my dress on. "Now get your dress on!" I say and she nods. She pulls out her blue and gold, knee length, spaghetti strap, dress that poofs out at the bottom. "Who's your date?" I ask her. "Elijah Duncan!" She says sming. "Your dating our sweeper?!" I ask smiling. "Yeah, we both admitted we have feelings for each other!" She says and I smile. "Who's yours?" She asks. I just turn away. "Alexanddea Grace Johnson, why don't you have a date?!" She says and I smirk. "I didn't need one! That whole thing is so stupid!" I say smiling. "Ughh! What am I gonna do with you?!" She asks and I smile. "Hug me, hold me, love me!" I say and she roles her eyes. "Well, let's go! Can't have the princess late!" She says. Then the doorbell rings. "My dates here!" She says smiley. We run down the stairs and see Elijah. "Why didn't you tell me you two were dating?! In with you every day! Both of you!" I say smiling. "Uhhh, we were busy planing the whole surprise thing, we just started dating yesterday." He says. "Well, then I guess you have somewhat of an excuse. Anyways, let's go!" I say and they laugh. We get outside, and that's when I see the limo. "What?! You got a limozine?!" He yells. He smiles. "Ummm, yeah, I wanted us to have a good time! Plus I figured Sam would at least be traveling with us! I knew Alex wouldn't get a date!" He says and we all laugh. "Well, let's go!" I say.