chapter eight

The games over, we won twenty-four to fifteen, so we came close to mercy ruling them. We were screaming and laughing, then the intercoms came on. "Can we have your attention please? Ladies and gentleman will you please welcome your 2017, homecoming court!" Everyone cheers, and I nudge Sams in the rib. "For your princes, Benjamen Rodrigus, David Borrou, and Samuel Jenkins!" We cheat and I grab Sams. I jump and down like one if those preppy girls would do. "Now, for the princesses, Gracie Lindsey, Macy Jane, and Alexandre's Johnson!" The guy says. "What?!" I ask. I look at the boys, and see them smiling. "What did y'all do?!" I ask. "We may or may not have entered your name into the ballad." Dillian says sheepishly. "What?!" I scream, but end up smiling. "Oh and Alex, you have to wear a dress, heels, and do your hair, oh and wear that makeup stuff!" John says. Then Taylor starts making his way across the field. I run to him again and hug him. "Every time you attack me like that, I break a rib." He says jokingly and I smile. "You'll live!" I say and he laughs shaking his head. Before he can replie, I'm on the ground, with a fluffy skirt on top of me. "Your a runner on the court!" She screams in my ear. I role my eyes. "Can you get off me?!" I say laughing. "Oh yeah, sorry!" She says getting up. I just laugh and shake my head. "Attention everybody, the king and queen will be announced at the dance tonight! Remember to wear your suits and dresses, even you soccer players!" He says and everyone laughs. "Were getting ready together!" Jes screams. "Ughhhhhh! Do I have to wear makeup?!" I sulk and she nods. "Sams!" I scream. "Sorry Led, I agree with Jessica, you have to go the full mile!" He says. "Fine! Then you have to as well!" I say pointing a finger. He sighs. "I new that was coming." He says and I smirk.