Male Funtime Foxy X RockStar Lover Reader

(Time for MADE CHAPTERS BY ME! WOHOO!)

(Heres what Funtime Foxy looks like as a Male, but i don't own the pic

(Heres what Funtime Foxy looks like as a Male, but i don't own the pic.)

Y/N's Pov

As i enter my new job picked by my Dad, Michael Afton, It was the 3rd night, im close to get my paycheck! As i kill time by checking my phone i went to my office and i scream when the Hand Unit said i have to go by Funtime Auditorium.

"WHAT!?" Oh no no no, i'm not letting those animatronics kill me! As i sigh and go out, i stand up instead of crawling to make my job easier and i flash around to check whether F.Foxy is here, which is a bit weird because he won't show up.

I shrug and went to where F.Freddy is, until i got grab by a very pale arm. 

"W-What!? Dude! Let me go!" I yelled as He chuckles and said "No need to do so dear, You are in danger if you go in there." I blush at his charming voice and i look up to see.., F.Foxy!? Wait.. HIS A MALE!? I thought he was a she?? Oh gee..

I blush darkly as he lets go of me and says "Sorry for my sudden entrance, I'm F.Foxy as you probally think, Now sweetie Please don't go in there, i beg you." I sigh and then said with confidence "Hah! As if im gonna fall into your traps!" He said with his ears down "But.. its true, i guess you don't really trust me." He walks away sadly.

I felt bad and guilty and i run over to him, and back hug him saying "I'm sorry, its just that.. I don't want to get killed." He sigh and turn around to hug me too, replying "Its okay, i know you are not used to this."

I smiled as he smiled back and he said "Alright how about this?" He carried me in bridal style.

F.Foxy's Pov

As i carried her bridal style, i walk over to my stage and sit down smiling at her confused face, she asked "Hey, why did you pick me up when i can just walk?" I chuckle at her confused tone and then said "Well, i decided to sing my special guest a song to welcome her with open arms, since our meeting weren't that great now is it?" 

I put her down and then went to my curtains to get a microphone.

She replied "Oh! I can't wait to hear it!" I chuckled and said "Its a duet, I want to see if you know this song." I gave her the song lyrics and she gasp and said "OMG, You know this to!?" I nod and said "If you want, we can sing it together." She nods as i drag her to the big stage.

All the Animatronics thought that we all have a song party to welcome Y/N, We tried to invite her some nights ago but i guess she was too scared.

We hop to the stage and get out microphones as we sing the Remix "Closer"

~Lyrics~
F.Foxy: 

  Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you
I drink too much and that's an issue
But I'm OK
Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them
But I hope I never see them
Again

I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke-down car
And four years, no calls
Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar
And I, I, I, I, I can't stop
No, I, I, I, I, I can't stop

So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of that mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older

Y/N:

  You look as good as the day I met you
I forget just why I left you,
I was insane
Stay and play that Blink-182 song
That we beat to death in Tucson,
OK

I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke-down car
And four years, no call
Now I'm looking pretty in a hotel bar
And I, I, I, I, I can't stop
No, I, I, I, I, I can't stop

So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover

That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of that mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older  

Both: 

We ain't ever getting older

So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of that mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older

No, we ain't ever getting older
We ain't ever getting older
No, we ain't ever getting older
We ain't ever getting older
No, we ain't ever getting older

We ain't ever getting older

No, we ain't ever getting older

~Song End~

3rd View's Pov

As everyone clap, Y/n and F.Foxy hug eachother and then they shared a loving kiss.

F.Foxy says "Now are you a rock star or what?" Y/N giggles and says "I really want to be one though.." He then says "I'll turn you into one."

The Night Shift ended with laughter, stories, and may i add? Loving And Cute Moments.

Y/N shared another kiss with F.Foxy as she wave goodbye to her new friends.

She then said to her self "Maybe i will be a rockstar."

~Chapter Ended~
Author's Pov

A New chapter done! I think i found a new schedule for this series! Isn't this amazing? I can't wait to make more one shots! I hope you all request more characters while i make the other chapters, I have to repeat again though... REQUESTING ARE ONLINE! PROCEED TO REQUEST IN MANY WAYS!

Quote of the Chapter: Maybe i will be a rockstar

Question of the Day: Do you want to be a rockstar?

Words Written: 1037 

Welp thats all everyone! I hope you all enjoy this chapter One Shots! I'll make more soon, and also i'm terribly sorry if this was short! I was out of ideas and i'm very tired! Welp thats all for now, cya all on the next chapter, Requesting are online and.. YOLOOO!!!!!!!!!