Ballora x Puppet

(YOUR CHAPTER/SHIP IS HERE, PEOPLE!!!!!)

                                                                        ~Lullaby~

3rd View's Pov

After weeks and days from knowing eachother to being great friends, Puppet and Ballora been playing games and been friends with the night guard. One beautiful Night, Puppet had some very deep thoughts, Let's see what he was thinking. (did i broke the 4th wall?)

Puppet's Pov

I walk over to Party Mangle to ask her a certain question. "Hey P.Mangle, I Have something to ask of you." Mangle look over me and said "Sure, hit me on." I then sat down on a chair and asked her "I keep feeling things towards to Ballora, I always feel my cheeks feeling a bit more  heat when i talk to her, What is this feeling?" She look at me with shock and starts squealing and then back to normal saying quietly, "You like her obviously!" I look at her and said dumbfound "Wait what?" She nod and i went to my box to rethink how i explain or well.. confess to Ballora.

Ballora's Pov

I was talking to F.Foxy and then was talking about many many random stuff, then i saw Puppet walking over me, stuttering saying "H-Hey B-Ballora... M-meet me o-on y-your s-stage.." He left quickly and i look at F.Foxy confused.

I then get my hair done, my light makeup and wore a dress that is:

I then ballet walk to my stage to see Puppet.. On a suit?

3rd View's Pov

3rd View's Pov

As Ballora look at Puppet asking "Whats with the occassion, Mari?" Puppet look at her nervously, and then took a deep breath, giving her a purple bouquet. Ballora took the bouquet and she was about to ask when she was interrupted by Puppet. 

Puppet held her hands and told her with sincere and real feelings "Ballora.. Ever since we gotten to know eachother, i have been wanting to see you every single day and night just to listen to your smooth voice, your beautiful face, and your gorgeous dance that shows full magic to my ears, I just want to confess to you that i Marionette Puppet, love you truly and forever." Ballora was shock for this and she said smiling with tears "I-i... Love you too Mari... Ever since we been together as best friends.. I love you too..". 

The Ballerina hugs the Puppet and they shared a loving yet smooth kiss, and as smooth and soft music plays, the two couple start to dance to end there lovely and beautiful confession of the night.

Party Mangle was full with tears of joy as she cries silently to see her OTP to be a true ship, Everyone even the Night Guard/Crystal clap and took pictures of the new born couple and they all live happily on the underground pizzeria with no problems at all.

ThE eNd. ~ Party Mangle

Author's Pov

Thank you Partymangle2016 for your request, i'm so sorry that this was short, i was trying my best to make it long as possible but i coudn't and i naturally ran out of ideas instantly, Take note that REQUESTING ARE STILL AVAILABLE SO PLEASE DO REQUEST WHILE I ASK FOR! I AM REALLY IN OF REQUESTS TO PASS THE TIME!  A Requested Character x Y/N Must be given! So please request so i can able to post in time! 

I'm sorry once again for this being short, I didn't have any ideas on how to start it and i wanted to get to the Confession! But hey atleast its worth the shot! So this shall be the END of Ballora x Puppet BUT BUT This is the ADULT/ANIMATRONIC version, meaning that there are going to be other ones for you all to enjoy!

There will be Mini Stories of Ballora x Puppet like in the past nor the future! Of course it'll be on this book. And ya all be wondering on why this is the Book 1, Book 2 will be different! It'll be just Y/N X FNAF Character (spoiler) and so on to the other books! I don't really know how many books this are going to have, so yee!

Quote of the Chapter: i broke the 4th wall didn't i?

Question of the Chapter: Do you want a Puppeteer and a Ballerina doll?

Words Written: 739 

Enjoy this short chapter! Tried to make it long but didn't really have any ideas! I'll patiently wait for your requested fnaf character x reader as i take a short break and do my school work! Thats all for now everyone! Cya!!