Meet my friend!

2nd part of 'What's your name'. Maid!Y/N/Cy x Master!Sans. I'm sorry that i'm uploading Undertale-related. I'll be making other more fandoms. I just need to finish this oneshot and the other three more oneshot related to this and we'll be good to go. Capiche? Alrighty!
Btw this is the Friend part.

~ - ~

Y/N'S POV

~ - ~

Me and Sans started meeting a lot. Yeah, i don't really call him 'Master Sans'. After our little meet-up, on breaks we usually meet up. He would take me out, buy me jeans and hoodie for my to wear on my day-off's. Our friendship was our secret. And now, i'm with him. I'm going to ask him the big question.

"Hey Sans?" He then turned to me as i looked up at him. He was older than me and somehow taller than me by just one inch. Great. Someone who is also as tall as Ricci. I then asked "I wanted to ask.." "Ask away, bucko." I raised my eyebrow at his nicknames before shrugging it off.

"So uh.. is it okay if i told my friends about us?" Now that i said that statement, it sounded like that we were a couple. I slightly blushed at that thought before shaking my head and looking up at him as he was dead silent. Oh no, he's gonna say no-

"Sure bud." "Wait what?" I looked up at him surprised. "It's alright buddy. After all, your friends must be very curious on why you would suddenly disappear on your breaks." He winked at me as i scoffed. Hitting his shoulder lightly. "Shut up you bonehead." "Hehe.."

I laughed as i then leaned my head on his shoulder, looking up at the stars. "Thank you, Sans." "Welcome, dollface." "Don't call me that."

~ - ~

My hands fidget nervously as i walked down to the Maid Room as both of my friends were talking to each other. Oh god, i'm nervous. I stopped in front of them. Waiting for them to notice my existence as Ricci looked over to me and nudged Maureen.

"Heya Y/N. Wassup?" "Hiii Y/N!" I laughed at Maureen's excitement before taking a soft sigh, letting it out. "Well.. i have an announcement to make to you guys." They stepped up to me, probably eager to hear what i'm going to say.

Taking a deep breath once again, i then blurted out quickly. "i'mfriendswithmymaster." Somehow Ricci was able to catch what i said as she started to laugh while Maureen was left confused. Poor child. even tho she's older than us.

Maureen turned to my laughing friend. "What is it?!" Ricci snickered as she whispered over to Maureen. "OOOooooohhh." They both went dead silent as i became nervous. Oh no. What am i gonna do? Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. OH NIALL HORAN GODDDDD-

"That's amazing, Y/N!" "no ice." I rolled my eyes at Ricci's response as i gave a smile. "Heh. Thanks. Please don't tell anyone. Especially Head Mistress." Maureen gave a salute as Ricci thumbs up. "I promise, i won't tell." I nodded firmly at Maureen before looking at Ricci. "Y'know me. I'm a quiet birb child." I chuckled at her sentence as i raised my hand to them.

Gesture of an high-five. "Thanks guys." "Welcome!" "Y'welcome."

~ - ~

This is the day. The day where they are going to meet him. My master. My friend. I took a sigh as i waited outside the Maid Room for my friends. What's taking them long? I heard some snickering and giggles as i turned my voice to whoever were making those noises.

Oh great. All star- maid bully. Lexie. Crap. I turned my eyes back to where my friends were. It seemed that Ricci came out. As she walked next to me, a voice was heard from behind me. "Oh what's this? The newbies? Going out on a slumber party? Childish." We were wearing lazy clothing. Ricci rolled her eyes to Lexie and her gang. She was taller than most of us, so it gave us a advantage.

Lexie seems to be wearing a.. very revealing outfit today. As i was going to compliment her to get away from the situation, Ricci then said. "And what about the oldies? Going to a strip club? Very kinky." I snickered before bursting into laughter as she said those words with a smug smirk as Lexie scoffed and turned away. And tripped. Karma at it's finest. 

Maureen finally came with an apologetic look as i nodded over to the exit. We all walked out of the household we were in and went out the park. Pulling up my phone from my pocket, i check to see to where we are going to meet. 

Sans said we were going to meet on this.. Grillby's place.. I then looked over to the girls and explained to them. "So uh, Sans said that we are going to Grillby's." Ricci's gold eyes seem to light up as Maureen tilted her head. She must have not know Grillbys'. Same girl. Same. Ricci then held our hands and started to lead the way. I was going to ask before she cut me off. "I know where Grillby's is!" 

. . . . .

We then arrived in front of a cozy bar-looking building with Grillbys' written on the top. Neat. As Ricci let go of our hands, she opened the doors and smirked at us. "Ladies' first." "Hey you're a lady too!" She turned to Maureen with a face. "Are you sure bout that?" I facepalmed but chuckled anyways as i walked inside. Maureen following as Ricci followed after, closing the door.

I looked around. Where is that bonehead? I then see at the corner, a white skull sitting on the counter. I tapped my friends' shoulder and pointed over to Sans. They nodded to me as i walked over to Sans and tapped his shoulder.

He must be sleeping as he suddenly sit up and turned to me with a blazing eye. He calmed down and gave his usual grin. "Heya kid." "Sans. I'm at least one year younger than you." "Heh, still doesn't stop me from calling you 'kid'." "...numbskull." 

A cough stopped our conversation as i turned to whoever did it. Ricci seems to be looking at the two of us with a smirk. Stop that smirk. "Is there a time where you'll stop flirting?" I blushed furiously before yelling at her. "Ricci!" She grinned as Maureen laughed and high-five her.

I sighed and sat next to Sans while the girls sat next to either me or the side of Sans.

"So Sans. Meet my friends, Ricci." I pointed to the taller girl. "And Maureen." I pointed to the smaller girl. "Girls, meet Sans."

"Nice to meet you Sans!" Maureen chirped as Ricci looked over to the skeleton. "I've seen you before.. never really talked to ya." Sans said as he looked over to Ricci. Ricci then said. "Well.. nice to meet you too. Anyhow- Me and Maureen.. have a lot of questions. A skele-ton." She winked at Sans as Sans gave the finger gun hands. "Ayyyyy!" I called out as Maureen puffed up her cheeks. I laughed.

This was going to be a long night.

~ - ~

"Bye Sans!" "bye buddy chum chum pals." We all laughed as we waved at Sans as he walked away. It was fun today. We talked, had fun. As we all started to walk back to the Maid Household, Ricci then suddenly said.

"It was nice meeting your boyfriend." "RICCI!" 

And the night was filled with laughter and yelling. At least the neighbors didn't woke up.

~ - ~

END CHAPTER

~ - ~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

PART TWO OF MAID Y/N X MASTER SANSSS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Also i gave a lot of screen time for myself. soz for that.

but i'm like the teasing one in the group sooOOOOOOOO-

i can't wait for part three which hint hint: i'll upload tomorrow.

then part 4 next week or on Sunday. Depends? ;P

Anyhow, be cool with your friends.

This is Ricci Dev virtually speaking, Signing out.