Springs that Locked Her Secrets

Guess what! A Springtrap x Reader Oneshot!! And this is a AU. But u gotta find out what this AU About though, lololol. Sorry for not posting any oneshots, busy with school events. Enjoy le chapter!

        ~ 3rd View Pov ~

It was time for work. As i meant by work as in working in a technician business. 

Y/N was accepted to a company named Springlocks Technics. A popular building that has many intelligent smart, yet kind technicians.

As the H/C girl walk inside the building, she felt the sounds of technicians speaking to eachother, as sounds of electronics were being fixed or created. She sigh delightfully and went on to her office.

She was the Head of the Company. Because of her outstanding invention and technical ways of fixing creations. She was accepted, and also promoted as the Head of the Company.

She was then greeted by her workers, as she replied with the same greeting, the same smiles, the same cheerful and bubbly personality.

But inside she was filled with depression. Nobody knew about her dark, sad past. Nobody knew except one person knew her the most.

Springtrap. The Owner of the Company. He was a guy best friend of her ever since high school. He always comforted her when she was down, or upset.

Needless to say that was the E/C girl little secret. The dirty green hair man also have a little secret of his own. He had a crush on Y/N for many years. Ever since he met her and became friends with her, his love for her grew. 

He stayed with her from highschool to college. Though the two was separated from each other, when they were looking for jobs. And here they are now, back to when high school was. 

Springtrap always wanted to know if Y/N had a crush on him, but he never asked. He knew the ways of being a proper man, and to not disturb a lady's privacy, so he kept the question to himself.

The Day went the same as any work day. , meet, greet,work, home,eat, sleep. It was the same average day, until Springtrap then had an annoucement.

His voice rang to the speakers as he annouce the annoucement "My Dear Workers, and Technicians! Today we'll have a 5-week day off, for our hard works and keeping this business up and going! You all may rush to leave the company with your work done! I hope to see you all back again in the next after 5 weeks! Thats all." 

Cheering and happiness flood the company, letting the workers to finish their work quickly yet smartly. After all the works were done, many workers and groups left the building, only to leave two beings inside the now-empty building.

Y/N continued to do her work, considering that she have nothing to do for the 5 weeks. She finished in minutes later, and presented her work to Springtrap who also stayed to finish his own work.

Y/N was about to leave when her best friend, Springtrap, then said "Hey Y/N, Do you want to come to a sleepover tomorrow night? Y'know just like when we were buddies. You could bring your friends too." Y/N then replied with a real smile "Sure Springy. I'll come."

Springtrap smiled back and then left Y/N to walk home, as he locked the building and they both went to their opposite ways for the next eventful day.

~ Next Day ~

Y/N called up her friends, Chica, Mangle, Chi to Springtrap's sleepover. Of course the three girls accepted as Y/N decided to do focus on some plans for the company to pass the time.

Springtrap was very excited for Y/N and his buddies to come to his little sleepover. He then call his best friend, Golden Freddy or formally known as Goldie if he wants to come. Goldie accepted and said he will bring his brothers and friends. 

Springtrap replied happily and then went on to his day, preparing for the sleepover he have planned for the night.

Everyone arrived at Springtrap's big yet lightish-green house. The dirty green-haired man greeted them with a smile, letting them in as he makes drinks for his guests.

As time progress, Chi called out and says "Let's play Seven Minutes in Heaven!" They look at her with a 'whaa' face as she grins.

She explained "Everyone get a personal belonging of yours, and put it inside my cap!" She puts her cap down, as the other grab their belongings and put it inside.

Y/N took out her necklace that was given by her GrandFather who loved her dearly, before he passed away. (Necklace above)

She put the necklace inside. Chi then said "Okay Y/N! pick a belonging and once its picked, you'll be shoved inside" She points at the closet, as Y/N giggles.

Y/N did as she was told, and as soon as she picked one, she was shoved inside the closet, with someone getting inside too.

"Y/N?" A Familiar voiced called out to her, she look and she sees those gray hot eyes of a man, Springtrap.

"Oh hi Springy." He laughs and he said "This is a very awkward situation, isn't it?" She replied "Indeed."

Silenced filled the air and he sigh as he says, a blush coming to his cheeks "You know, i have crush on you since highschool, i've been thinking if you also do to, but i remembered that you turn down boys a lot. Sorry if i told you now."

Y/N look at him with surprise and smiled as Springtrap feels warmth coming to his lips, Y/N kissing him.

He smiled and kissed back. A "Times up!" Was heard and light filled the closet, and they both turned away, blushing like a tomato.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years past, and they have been girlfriend and boyfriend. Another years past and guess what? They are now Husband and Wife.

"I now pronouce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

The dirty green haired man, grab the H/C female and kissed her, as she kissed back. Woohoo and cheering were heard as they pull away.

They went to their honey moon and lets say they had a rough yet fun night (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

~ Time Skip to many years passing by ~

A Small Girl with Dirty green short hair and H/C eyes came up to her Mother "Mommy! Mommy! Wheres Daddy?" 

The woman look to her and said "Right here, sweetie." The small child look around and was then tackled to a hug by a man.

"Eeee! Daddy!!" The man laugh as his wife also laughed with their daughter giggling along.

"I'm back home, Springlocks." He said to his daughter, putting her down.

Springlocks runs to a field, playing with the butterflies, as the man kiss the woman's forehead, holding her close.

"Its nice to see that our springs has locked together." "Indeed it did, Springy." 

~Chapter End~

Finally  this chapter has ended!  I legit had to work like some days for this and i had to upload it this saturday, because i don't wanna wait for another day! 

So yea heres a Springtrap x Reader!! :3

This was very long, but i enjoyed it! It was the best thing to do, yeeee!!

Quote of the Chapter: daddy-

Question of the Chapter: What would you do if you were inside a closet, with someone you like or hate?

Words Written: 1254 

I really love how this chapter turned out! And i'll finish the Animatronic Chapter soon, it'll be uploaded tomorrow (hopefully). I'm busy this month so don't expect me to post that much! 

Thats all!

RICCI'S PEACED OUT!! YOLOOOO!!!