Foxy X Shy Reader

(Requested by: @ClashOfClansGrl ) 

Y/N's Pov

I decided to go inside my new and yet scary job. As i walk through the doors, the cold air goes to my skin and as i look around amaze then i saw a purple curtains with stars in it, and i decided to go to it, but then i realize the bell started. I run straight to my office and grab the tablet to begin the night.

Little did i know, that a certain someone was watching me when i was at the purple curtains.

As i try to save myself from the bunny and the chicken, at 2 am with  79% percent. Thats a good start, i look at both doors and see them both there. "W-what the hell!? How did they g-get there s-s-so fast!?". I closed both doors and answered the phone to be shocked by a voice. Wait... She... ITS CLASH! She said "Hey girl! Wassup?" I was about to answer then she said "Good! Now remember to check on Foxy multiple times, he starts to get more active on 1st night when there are girl night guards, i know since i had my experience here." W-wait g-get more active!? What does s-she mean!? "Anyhow, check on foxy and also you can kinda run away on the halls for like 20 minutes, thats where the bun buns and chick chick starts to get tired, and then give up, but be careful when Fox Fox is around, he's a fast runner." W-what!? The door opens as the two animatronics try to get me, i start to sprint.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE BY THESE ANIMATRONIC IDOLS!!" I run away as fast as my short legs can take me, and i sprint for it. I run for 10 minutes and then i saw the purple curtains of course being the dumb shy girl i am, i run inside just to get hushed by 2 human hands.

I tried to scream until he cuff my mouth to prevent noises. I think its a he cause he had a very handsome yet pirate voice "Yar lass.. Ye shoudn't be chased by thos' lumberjacks.. Yar'll be safe with me..." I breath heavily and he starts to comfort me, i then feel a bit relaxed until i realized..

HOW CAN I TRUST T-T-THIS G-GUY!? He then said "Ye shoul' introduce ye self, lassie." I look at him and then he have (look at the picture appearance.)

I start to blush lightly and shyly stutter "I-i-i'm Y/N... T-t-t-the new night g-g-guard.." He replied back saying "Yar, Names Foxy." I nod and then he said "Lassie, wait for 4 hours.. It'll be over soon, lass." I nod and then lay on his chest to get comfort, as he hugs me to calm me down from the running.

~4 hours pass by brought you by Foxy Fangirls~

I then stand up and said "A-anyhow, t-hank y-you f-for t-the c-comfort... M-M-M-Mr.F-Foxy.." He nod and i left the curtains.

Ever since then, me and Foxy started to get more close than usual and then i started to fall for him, b-but! I-i don't know whether h-he likes me or n-not.

I-i been working at the pizzeria for 4 months now because i got the nightguard job and waitress job there as my full job, And its been the best job i ever gotten for so long.

Me and Chica were talking until i said "C-Chica.. Should i tell Foxy that i love him?" Chica said quietly so that the boys don't hear "Ya should, Girl! I bet he loves you too~" I then told her "He probally don't like me.. I-i-i mean.. I am  a s-s-shy girl..." Chica said with confidence "Nobody cares of the fact you are shy! They only care for your feelings and yourself! Think about it Y/N!" i then look at her and said "Alright.. M-maybe your r-right.. Well then, When d-do i tell Foxy?" She replied "W-well i suggest you to go outside to the rooftop and confess to him there. He likes going outside the roof to see the night, so you should wear something night-look." I smiled and hug the blonde girl "Thank you Chica! Your the best f-friend i ever h-have!" She smiled and hug back. 

~Next Day~

Since it was a  day off for the animatronics today, me and Chica decided to buy something for me to confess to Foxy.