falling for you

Fandom: Undertale AU/Undertale Multiverse
Pairing: Errorink/Errink (ErrorxInk)
Universe: Undertale Multiverse
P.S: i found this comment from a youtube channel and honestly, it sounded so sweet and just realizing type of thing going on so why not? also forced god of destruction error but he's not submissive.

~ = ~

falling for you

-

peachy! mxmtoon

~ = ~

Have you ever met someone who at first glance, you weren't attracted to?

Now that's a once in a life time event that happens. Not many people experience that type of event.

But Error did.

It all started when he started to destroy AU's as a living, a forced thankless job, you could say.

He never spent too much time on erasing the alternate universe. Made sure that the deaths were quick and no one was spared alive before he went for the core of the universe and well, erased it.

Until one day(?), he was about to kill the human of a alternate universe when he hears a loud splash behind him.

He quickly turns to look at where the noise but he only sees a splash of ink or possibly paint splattered on the floor.

He tugs on the strings that held the human's soul, mumbling to himself. "What the fuck?"

"Language!"

A loud cheerful voice shouted next to where his ears would be and he turns and saw no one there.

"Not there, glitchy~"

He turns again and sees a skeleton near his height.

The skeleton wore these pants that draped over his legs like a cape - he was barefoot too. - his top attire consisted of a white shirt, another top shirt that was pretty tight around his chest area.

A brown scarf hid his neck. It was very long and had messy doodles and handwriting scribbled all over it. He had this weird belt over his chest with rainbows vials over the belt.

And to top it all, he was leaning on a large paint brush. A cheeky grin painted on his expression as his eyelights switched shapes and color.

The destroyed twitched at the sight, squinting.

"Who the fuck are you?"

The artist looking skeleton grin widens. He straightens his posture, leaning away from the paint brush before twirling said object and pointing it to Error.

"My name is Ink! I'm the protector of the Multiverse!"

Ink introduced himself, his eyes dimming as the grin on his face turns into a cocky smirk.

"And you are?"

Error looked at the skeleton dully, annoyed at the sight of this newcomer. He lifts his hand to pull the strings from the permanent tears on his face, pulling them away as the strings glow cooly. He gives a creepy smile at the artist.

"Nice to meet you, abomination.. #2. I'm Error, and i will destroy every alternate universe in existence and you can't stop me." The black-boned skeleton grinned.

Ink scoffs lightly at the comment.

We'll see about that, Error..

The two then clashed, a battlefield paraded in the universe leaving the poor inhabitants of the AU to watch or to evacuate from the fight. It was absolutely amazing seeing the fight but it had caused a big destruction in the AU, leaving the monsters to be traumatized and shock over the damage. Fortunately, the world was restarted and everything was back to normal.