Cuddles

Hehe! Requested by @ClashOfClansGrl with a Goldie x Reader!

So here is your request bud! Hope you enjoy it! Sorry for less updates. I have no inspiration. o>o

~ 3rd View Pov ~

Y/N then came into her work. Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. A place for children to have fun and let their dreams come true.

This used to be her childhood place, but her parents took it away because of an accident. Poor girl.

And now here she is, back to the place whom she called 'favorite'. She's pretty nervous, i mean why wouldn't you be? You are literally back to your favorite place that your parents took you away, and it's been years since you come back to that place. What an amazing experience!

What made it most worse, she needs to work at the pizzeria for five weeks. Five weeks. That's torture for her!

She took a deep breath as she says in her thoughts 'Come on Y/N! You can do this! You'll just watch the animatronics! No big deal.'

She walks to her office, for she was given an interview some days ago. She sits on her twirling chair, checked the office tablet and took a deep breath.

The 12:00 am bell ring. It rings through the pizzeria, as she started her shift. She listened to the phone call, and boy was she terrified!

'Animatronics? T-they are going to kill me? Just what?'. This scared her more, as she focused on the tablet.

~ Timeskip to Many Nights~

Y/N was sweating bullets now. She've seen the animatronics, boy we're they crazy! They knew her and tried to get her attention, trying to get her to trust them.

But because of the phone call, she was traumatized. Scared of what would happen if she trusted them. But they were able to get her trust luckily.

For the next nights, she became friends with the animatronics. She was relieved. She then talked to the manager to extend her night shift to five months, which the manager hesitantly agreed to.

One night the animatronics were on shut down mode, for they needed fixing requested by the H/C female herself.

As she was checking the cameras, she noticed the Freddy poster different.

It was now a golden version of him. She blinked and then the poster was back to normal.

She put down her tablet, looked in front of her. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Alas! A Scream. The animatronics wished they could turn on but they couldn't sadly. 

Infront of her lays a golden version of Freddy, but he doesn't have eyes.

He calls "Hello beautiful. I see that you are now friends with the others? That's very lovely if i do say so myself."

She says fear in her voice "W-who are you? What are you doing here?" She was scared if she said a wrong thing.

"My my, the timid type huh? That's fine. At least your not the other night guards." He recalls, as he sits on the table.

"I'm Golden Freddy, you can call me Goldie for short. I'm an old animatronic at this pizzeria. I don't really appear that often. Only when I'm interested in the night guards."

"O-Oh... My name is Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you, I guess." She introduced herself.

After few more nights, they've gotten close.Closer than Chica and Y/N themselves, I mean they are both girls, so they'll be with each other the most.

Though Goldie and Y/N would often cuddle each other each night. Its been a routine for them.

After the next night they met each other, this scenario happened:

"Hello N/N~" A Calm Seducing voice called out to the H/C female. She has shaken a little but calmed down.

"Can't you just leave me alone... You're making my day worst than earlier in school.." She says, sadness and depression toned in her voice.

It is true. Earlier this day, she had a very bad day on school. She was a target for bullying nowadays, and its been a bad situation for her.

Goldie understood her situation, took her seat and pulled her to his lap.

The H/C female blushed and said "W-What are you doing?!" "Giving you the comfort you needed." He answered.

He cuddled her and for the first time. She felt comfort, and she relaxed down in his touch.

3 months pass, and guess what? They were girlfriend and boyfriend! And it only started with a cuddle! Cuddles is now their routine and the only thing that calm these adorable yet calm couple!

Will their love story stay forever? Find Out Not!!!

~ Story End ~

Author:
Sorry if there weren't a lot of cuddles around here! I kinda focused on my uh narrating! Hehehe sorry!! 

And don't worry a new chapter of Animatronic Friendship is coming soon! I'm still getting ideas for [spoiler] backstory of ???!

Anyhow REQUESTING ARE STILL OPEN! Request more ships or even characters x readers! I'll make them as soon as possible if i can!!

Words Written: 864 

Quote Of The Story: Will Their Love Story Stay Forever? Find Out Not!

Question of the Story: What would be your favorite routine to do with your lover?

I hope you all enjoy this short yet okay one-shot requested by @ClashOfClansGrl !

Anyhow! Ricci Peace Out! Yoloo!!